WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2012

acerbicb

I will do, go Team GB, woo hoo.

Edit: Where's Maynard? Surely he has something pithy and glib to add. He is English after all.

Edited by Megatron1505

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

It's you that should be banned for insulting other members - I've never ever done that!!

Anyway, today..

Ashworth Navy v neck lambswool gold jumper

Sean O Flynn white shirt with sterling silver bullion cuff links

Timothy Everest BluexBlack selvedge jeans

Strawberry motif socks (new yesterday!)

Fitflops black suede sandals

To go out:

Diesel Black Gold black leather biker jacket

Crockett and Jones Black French Calf Monk shoes - my boots sadly wore out and went into the charity boot bin yesterday..

Can't wait for my new shopping to arrive!!!(Jeans due in less than a fortnight, rest to follow...)

PS very interesting that somebody wants to lick my toes

Yes I'm virtually housebound, thin, blonde, leggy, jeansaholic and have as much right as the rest of you here- I promise to get help with pics!!!

Edited by INDIGO QUEEN

IQ - GTFO!! Housebond but you're out shopping so you can't upload pics? TROLL!!

No one wants to read what you're wearing..post pics or STFU! I come in this thread to check out what others are wearing and the last few pages is full of your BS. I will say this nicely...Please stop

iq (still think its low) they might be nicer if you tell them you are a petite Japanese girl with DD and hip to waist ratio like woah, know your audience

prefer iq over disillusioned, but i do wish (s)he was more creative with writing, cast a spell of levitation or something

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

Ok I'll stop posting and just lurk - you can't stop me doing that

I've got better things to do than be insulted by you people.

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

I'm not entirely sure that's true.

Then why are you all bullying me ONLY because I don't know yet how to upload pics - I haven't done anything else wrong

I'd much rather participated- I love the Forum but I don't like being bitched at..

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

^ Agreed, she seems to be under the mistaken impression that this is a support group for people with mental issues, and attention seeking internet trolls.

My last word on it is this...

You have been banned from MyNudies, you have been banned from Iron Heart, you have ripped off (see discussion on IH forum), pissed off, and generally annoyed the living fuck out of just about the entire internet denim community. You receive fuck all encouragement to post here, you have never posted a pic, and you have absolutely no intention of ever posting a pic. You are as popular as gastric surgery.

Why the hell would you choose to continue posting unless you are a troll, and / or have serious issues of demanding negative attention from strangers?

I won't see your answer, as like an ever growing number of people I will now be using the "ignore" function.

I've just read some of the rubbish written about me on IH

To set the record straight:

I Never returned anything to BIG - total fabrication - a so called friend advised me to cancel an order...

I was advised that the jeans I bought from Kiya were lighter weight - I'm a denim novice and took their word for it

Thie person who wrote these things claimed to be my friend - obviously not so....

I have nothing against Kiya or Gordon - this is utter fabrication as they run the best denim shops in the US

Anyway, I've found something closer to home now where I can be fitted and treated like a normal human being..

This is slander and I can't be bothered to start a fight so I'll back off now and find a friendlier forum...

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

try fuk.co.uk

It's OK, I've found a new community which has better things to do than put people down.

For my last WAYWT I'm putting:

Charles Tyrwhitt blue and white single cuff hairline shirt

Timothy Everest BluexBlack selvedge jeans

Fitflops black suede Gogh sandals

To go out:

Diesel Black Gold biker jacket

Sketchers black nubuck Shape Ups

Now I'm off to a friendlier atmosphere...

12321_BKN.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic