superconfessional

sedx....bad move dude. im sure you wont look as good in them as miss redpanties does, that stomach is sexy as fuck.

i am full as a motherfucker...ate way too much at dinner tonight, but it was delicious. had some lovely cocktails, plus some moet and a couple of nice bottles of wine. time for some sleepsleep now, im knackered.

I will be in brooklyn for a week or so starting tomorrow if I see sidney I'm yelling I'M FROM THE FUTURE and kicking him in the balls

and make sure to yell BLAOW and take a waywt picture.

i got absolutely no sleep last night. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Red, how can you drink that shit? Filipino friend made me get some...ewwwwwww.

Inso, sidney called me "oh shit guess who I just ran into!"

sedx, tucking down never seemed like a good decision to me, I wear some tight pants but testicular comfort is my #1 priority.

after spending a week in nyc, i have realized i am no longer a city girl, and a 'big town girl' at best.

i'm glad i'm back in seattle.

i can finally breathe.

btw sydnee, nice running into you. i can't believe i ran into you. seems like next time would be on this side of the country!

Lady, you missed meeting all the wonderful people that were there the same time as you + the colourful locals, shame on you :P

When I was on tour I was at a party with this band it dies today, and the drummer (who was straight edge and sober as a bird) pulled down his pants, bent over, and stretched his dick all the way around and put the head in his own ass, and held it there with just the power of his man pussy.

so, it can be done.

to all those who have shown nothing but the sincerest of concerns regarding the well-being of my team, i appreciate and thank you innumerably.

but i do feel it necessary to find this out first hand...

they may be absolutely amazing, or they might just kill my kids.

either way, there is truly only one way to find out... once they arrive: waywt.

i really dont like ur underwear decision sedx.

i myself have purchased several AA briefs but i assure it is the last time i will.. i high reccomend some Calvin Klein boxer briefs.. the price difference is minute between the AA and the CK and the ck gives u:

1) mad good support for your goods

2) really comfortable

3) 90% of the time i got ass is with these things on.

isoform: my eyes r hurting

confessions.

i hate having my own apartment. i wish i could just live with my parents. i haven't had soda in 2 years. there are some fugly people on sufu. i wonder where their confidence comes from. and why is it that i always end up with "mr. perfect" for the first month who then automatically turns into an anal-retentive cell phone/txt checking psychotic douche bag? where the fuck is my prince charming. i wanna get married, make hot babies, and abuse credit cards at rodeo after my pilates class. is this so much to ask for?

I'm so fucking sick of girls who act like the only thing in life that matters is whether or not Boy A likes them enough to stick around the morning after, or if Boy B will ever call.

Motherfuck, get some fucking backbone and think about something else for once. No one's relationships are perfect, and everything is always messy, deal with it and be happy you're getting laid.

10chars?

i dunno if she was implying pearlnecklace here. but i assume so.

no hate pearl, but seriously, its not becoming of a young lady to complain so much.

but then again, i complain a lot, so the point is moot.