superconfessional

im on ur blox...

slangin u rox

i saw CRILLZZ on da street NIGGA AINT SAI HI. i try 2 kall nigga. NIGGA AINT PIKUP. nigga just b textin niggaz. nigga aint even look up just stare at ground wile walkin. dat y he aint see me

BITCH SHIT

so,

i came home from my gf's tonight and my mom says we need to talk...in my room.

immediately i knew what she was talking about: she had inadvertently found my stash (weed) one way or the other.

of course i'm right and she confronts me about it. she starts off by saying, "you drive! you don't even take public transportation". then she goes on by saying that she just doesn't know if she can trust me anymore after i tell her i dont smoke and drive and that im 'responsible' with it. then she just says how it has such serious consequences these days if you are caught with it. blah blah blah. my dad wasn't home so i've got no word on how he feels about it, but i imagine i'll be hearing it shortly.

so i told mom id throw the stuff out, bout an 8th left of some mids, but i plan to just finish it off tonight and get high as fuck.

cool thing is, i dont think im even going to get in trouble...just the whole, trust issue thing, but thats been ongoing for various other reasons (sex, drinking, etc.). it was an all around interesting event but i was still waiting for her to confess to doing at my age...damn.

edit: i'm 17, senior in hs, living under their roof. thats why she was pissed, i think. she doesn't want it in her house cause of the reprecussions it would carry for her.

i confess, i wrote 2 short answer essays and 1 application essay for colleges this afternoon, while simultaneously volleying with robi in the wywtd thread.

i feel pretty accomplished.

im gonna watch The Invasion now.

EDIT: pearl, for all intensive purposes, because youre like the cute/doofy girl that says whats on her mind -

AustinPowers.gif

feel free to answer that however you want?

i neg repped that piggy upandcoming yesterday for the usual; being a dumbass. i said some shit like "you got aids."

he just pmmed me and admitted that he does. so if any members here are actually attracted to human pig-boys like in that one movie redemption, i'd think twice if i were you about fucking upandcoming. be safe everyone. sincerely, jmatsu.

so,

i came home from my gf's tonight and my mom says we need to talk...in my room.

immediately i knew what she was talking about: she had inadvertently found my stash (weed) one way or the other.

of course i'm right and she confronts me about it. she starts off by saying, "you drive! you don't even take public transportation". then she goes on by saying that she just doesn't know if she can trust me anymore after i tell her i dont smoke and drive and that im 'responsible' with it. then she just says how it has such serious consequences these days if you are caught with it. blah blah blah. my dad wasn't home so i've got no word on how he feels about it, but i imagine i'll be hearing it shortly.

so i told mom id throw the stuff out, bout an 8th left of some mids, but i plan to just finish it off tonight and get high as fuck.

cool thing is, i dont think im even going to get in trouble...just the whole, trust issue thing, but thats been ongoing for various other reasons (sex, drinking, etc.). it was an all around interesting event but i was still waiting for her to confess to doing at my age...damn.

edit: i'm 17, senior in hs, living under their roof. thats why she was pissed, i think. she doesn't want it in her house cause of the reprecussions it would carry for her.

naw, in my senior year of hs, i was using my comp, just got home from the park high as fuck, so im sitting at my comp with the sack right right by my left arm, i dont even know why i left it there in the first place. so my mom walks in on me so i instantly use my arm to cover the sac. and she goes "whats under your arm? I said nothing? so she tells me to move my arm and i keep moving my arm along the tables face like hiding it. so i finally lift my arm up. and she starts going like. what is this? marijuana? the thing is my mom always had the image of marijuna as a big ass leaf not as a bud. so i spent like 4 hours convincing her that my science teacher gave it to me, and that i was to plant it and see how it grows. so i had to get like 8 styrofoam cups and split my weed into each one and label it and shit. whew, like i had one more hour before my dad got home, i woulda got fucked if he came home earlier.

after that she became pretty paranoid of me, i had some color pencil shavings which i was gonna use to throw in my cousins eyes and she thought it was "black" cocaine or sum shit she invented up.