superconfessional

drunk thraed: where at

girl facebooked me back: heart exploded

Roy lichtenstien: fucking god among mortals.

visions of johanaa: blows my mind,

hah, i have one of the original NY 10 lichtenstein did. my grandpa got it when it came out as a collection.

i'd estimate its worth between $25 and $45 thousand dollars. but who knows.

i should take a pic of it, its glorious.

ATTENSHUN:

hey any nyc sufuers out there... I will be in manhattan today (saturday) and sunday... my bro's gf got us a hotel somewhere in midtown but if any of you would like to meet up for coffee, puff some herb, or to help me figure out where nom de guerre is that would be cool

just surprise me, I'm a laid back guy down for whateva

860-977-9762

everything inside except for the colored jeans could be had with higher quality for less moniez at Odin...

lol

its on broadway. near swatch.

everything inside except for the colored jeans could be had with higher quality for less moniez at Odin...

its on south east corner of broadway and bleeker. just go down the caged stairs you think you shouldnt be going down. azn dude work at nom d iz kinda creepy, while jp gurl at odin is sexy baby,

can we order prostitute to your hotel room?

I had the weirdest dream this morning...

Paul T´s true form and power was imprisoned by some kind of demon, but after me and my gang had killed the demon and opened the seal, in some kind of videogame sequence, I ended up in his house. it was amazing! Vintage clothes everywear, piles of japanse fashion mags... I found a plastic bag of these great vintage duck pants on a shelf.. I never met him though.

I'm afraid the ratio is a lot lower maybe one nice/smart/reasonable guy to 7 facegettinsaton idiots.

There are a lot more dumbfucks in the world than there are nice/smart/reasonable people.

And the scary part is that the ratio will only get even lower in the future as the dumb ones are breeding a lot faster aswell since they still can't seem to figure out how a condom works.

(5)

I'm afraid the ratio is a lot lower maybe one nice/smart/reasonable guy to 7 facegettinsaton idiots.

There are a lot more dumbfucks in the world than there are nice/smart/reasonable people.

And the scary part is that the ratio will only get even lower in the future as the dumb ones are breeding a lot faster aswell since they still can't seem to figure out how a condom works.

(5)

Brilliant...

I've been espousing this theory for years. And was poo-poo'ed as being politically incorrect. I say the same thing about ugly people... and have repeatedly tried to convince pretty girls that they need to have my children to fight the downward spiral of humanity.

Brilliant...

I've been espousing this theory for years. And was poo-poo'ed as being politically incorrect. I say the same thing about ugly people... and have repeatedly tried to convince pretty girls that they need to have my children to fight the downward spiral of humanity.

fuck scoon i dont remember repping you but apparently i did

anyways imaginary + rep for that ahaha

_42207552_evolution4.jpg

hahahahahahaha

in reality though that's fucking scary