superconfessional

u dun kno how much u hurt my brane

evrytime i reed post my brane hut

will pay u moniez via paypal. PLEEASE JUST GO AWAY

are you okay?

you don't want find out whether it be chaji or boji??

a little while ago i got accientally kicked in the balls by my nephew, age 4. i forgot how intense that pain is, the initial pain/shock in the balls then the wave of pain to the stomach and surrounding areas. shit.

...and you care because?
BITCH SHIT IS ANNOYING.

ITS FUKIN ANNNOYING. ITS FUKIN ANONOAYING AIJAOHAWGHIOIOHWEHIOWAEHIOEWO;IAW;OEWIOAWEIOGREOIGRIORAGIOWHIOAIGRGREAIOH;EGWIO;HIIOGEWGEGWIO;HGEWIO;EGW;IOHEGWAIO;AGWE;IOEGWAIO;HAGWEI;HOAEWGOIHUAEGWOHI;AEGWIO;HAEGOWOAGIWEAEOWO8;AEGWHIO;AEGWHIO;AEGWHIO;AEGWHIO;AEGWHIO;AEGRWHIO;HIO;EHIO;HOEGRWEho;ewg;ewgHILUEH89gqh8gRH89GgrHIUHILU

...and you care because?

jmatsu - i am asian though lol... is it some kind of asian symbol or something? :(

yes its an asian symbol. look it up.

and i care because we all care. we're boys on the internet. girls on the internet are some next level shit.

pearl,

i think your best strategy or rather your last resort would be to post a flattering pic.

i know alot of irritating people, but if you actually had a pussy and weren't too fat i think you'd be alittle more tolerable. stop hurting westside's brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz. AM BEGGIN. STOP HURTING BRAN.

either cum out as FAKE GURL/GAY GUY, oR ugly GURL NEED DIXXX

IM MASHIN ONW MY OFUCKIN KEYOARD LYK ADT A O;WIGIF

ioewojiejioawefjweitwlefilef;WAGRUFNDBUJLLAWIGPOSIEHSUIJOGARUGHOILAEO8;RG4A90UHOR8;HILUO8;IUEW8oilaghwo8iluHOIlh8eiyluhi

BITCH R U RETARD? ?

EIOWJEIOFAIJOWJIOiojweijoijo;fIJ;Oijo;efoij;wefo;aewjo;iefwijoefwaiojfaewijoafeijijaeiojewafijofweajoiwaefijoewafijoawefijoaewfijo awg ijogjighghghgahwoehiowioaewijofaweio;fijo;aweijo;awijofewioaefwo;aefiwijaefiaefefi;joaefiefwij;oaefwijo;aefwijo;aewfi;aefaefwijaefwiaefwi;aoefwijo;afeij;oaefweijo;afeaiafw;

gayg agj oiwijoeijof weoijwhat the fu ck oWHEFI WRODLKDJ CANNAOT EXPERSEE THE PAIN IN MAOIN MIND UR LYK MY BRO U KNO EVERY THING TO SAY 2 MAK ME BRANE UHRURT I OWEOIAIJ;OWTH PLZ STOP PLSZZZZEP WAEPOLELEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE PELEEEEEEEEEXRE THE COMPTUER MEEDIUM CANT ESPREEESS MY PAAYNEE

exactly how many girls are on this forum?

i only know two: junglejane and some asian girl who reminds me of edna from the incredibles

incredibles_edna_mode2.gif

other than these two, superfuture seems to be made up of 70% gay males, 20% straight males who need to come out of the closet and 9% metrosexual straight males. and 1% women.

Why are you even here?? Like 75% of your posts are in confessional the rest remain in supertrash. Isnt this a fashion forum?

eeven ur existence causese me pain

THE FACT THAT UR GIVING ME ADIVCE CAUSES ME PAINE

you don't understand do you ??? no one gets it??? everything you say DOES NOT COMPUTE. i can't make sense of the shit I CANT THERE IS NO REASON WHAT THE FUCK WHYYY WHAT THE FUK???

naw, in my senior year of hs, i was using my comp, just got home from the park high as fuck, so im sitting at my comp with the sack right right by my left arm, i dont even know why i left it there in the first place. so my mom walks in on me so i instantly use my arm to cover the sac. and she goes "whats under your arm? I said nothing? so she tells me to move my arm and i keep moving my arm along the tables face like hiding it. so i finally lift my arm up. and she starts going like. what is this? marijuana? the thing is my mom always had the image of marijuna as a big ass leaf not as a bud. so i spent like 4 hours convincing her that my science teacher gave it to me, and that i was to plant it and see how it grows. so i had to get like 8 styrofoam cups and split my weed into each one and label it and shit. whew, like i had one more hour before my dad got home, i woulda got fucked if he came home earlier.

after that she became pretty paranoid of me, i had some color pencil shavings which i was gonna use to throw in my cousins eyes and she thought it was "black" cocaine or sum shit she invented up.

Wait, wait, wait, so you mean to tell me that you were gonna put that stuff in your cousin's eyes?