superconfessional

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pearlnecklace

1. pearlnecklace

a pearlnecklace is a covering of sperm in the region of the throat, as in ejaculation from perhaps A TITFUCK. The white opalecent and stringy effect and coloring of ejaculate around the neck or throat.

When I cum on her face, she points my cock downward and gets a pearlnecklace.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pearlnecklace

1. pearlnecklace

a pearlnecklace is a covering of sperm in the region of the throat, as in ejaculation from perhaps A TITFUCK. The white opalecent and stringy effect and coloring of ejaculate around the neck or throat.

When I cum on her face, she points my cock downward and gets a pearlnecklace.

not only does this definition accurately match her handle, but also that of her personality.

she seems to be a rather insensitive or compassionless person. simply put: bitch don't swallow.

exactly how many girls are on this forum?

i only know two: junglejane and some asian girl who reminds me of edna from the incredibles

incredibles_edna_mode2.gif

other than these two, superfuture seems to be made up of 70% gay males, 20% straight males who need to come out of the closet and 9% metrosexual straight males. and 1% women.

I have tried to avoid getting caught up in this drama, but now you beg the question; why, exactly, do you continue to post here?

Are you attracted to the gay males, the closeted males, the metros, the women, some combination?

Are you that desperate for attention, even negative attention?

Or are you in fact jessicafuture?

Before you ask why I care, I don't; I just don't see the point of your posts. It seems like you just are here to whine a lot, and get attention. :confused:

other than these two, superfuture seems to be made up of 70% gay males, 20% straight males who need to come out of the closet and 9% metrosexual straight males. and 1% women.

I hope you read the user agreement before registering. This is a gay/closeted gay forum. The clothes are just a facade.

nothing makes me happier than walking down the street, and hearing "ay bay bay" come out of sidneylo's mouth. nothing except for an erect penis.

Superconfessional: I can make my erect penis go... "ehh bheyyy bheyyy..."