superconfessional

seriously, jmatsu came with some airjamie stuff yesterday about me and i couldn't understand what he was saying.

what do you mean sekxy?

he was a pretty good sufu hater who just kinda burned out/disapeared. you kind of resemble him at his prime.

whne she bounces back to japan it be all over. so while shes still around better do what oyu got to do and stop being a pussy.

offer to drive her home and park the car some where then ask her " Nani iro no shitagio tsuketeru no? " then take her down and keep shouting " Kimi-to netai!" " Kimi-to netai!" " Bakku shito ni suwaro "

after you guys do the deed tell her " Shinken ni naritakunai!"

then peel out of your honda civic.

Hahaha, I don't know, guys. She's a fob Japanese girl (hell, her e-mail ends in co.jp) and I bet she has some pretty Japanese boyfriend named Shuu or Yusuke or something. I haven't had a solid relationship with a girl for so damn long, I don't know if I can handle being rejected.

And I'm not too keen on rapeeeee

or giving her a jizzed on flower pot

and this stuff reminds me of "train man."

i was up til 9 am smoking and drinking and being a junkie

as i stood there, people were jogging, and i realized that it was wednesday and most poeple are doing things to make their lives healthy, and i was simultaneously pickling my lungs liver brain and heart.

i went to bed.

i was up til 9 am smoking and drinking and being a junkie

as i stood there, people were jogging, and i realized that it was wednesday and most poeple are doing things to make their lives healthy, and i was simultaneously pickling my lungs liver brain and heart.

i went to bed.

we should hang out

i'm considering to apply for a part-time job at american apparel in the next town over...

i think im actually sinking into psychosis. someone talk me out of it. i know its an evil place, with some halfway decent clothing... but i need a job, and i want that motherfuckin discount.. but its evil.

aiushd9j1.///

i ate too much today. fucking happy. i love jewish holidays. its an excuse to just eat twice my bodyweight in amazing homecooked food.

i'm considering to apply for a part-time job at american apparel in the next town over...

i think im actually sinking into psychosis. someone talk me out of it. i know its an evil place, with some halfway decent clothing... but i need a job, and i want that motherfuckin discount.. but its evil.

aiushd9j1.///

i ate too much today. fucking happy. i love jewish holidays. its an excuse to just eat twice my bodyweight in amazing homecooked food.

Talk you out of it? Most of the girls in the AA in my area look like they're drugged up and ready for a basement photoshoot. It's kind of hot, actually.

Talk you out of it? Most of the girls in the AA in my area look like they're drugged up and ready for a basement photoshoot. It's kind of hot, actually.

i actually havent ever been in the one near me. ive been to the ones in ny, but ive never taken the time to drive 20 minutes and see this one, which is ridiculous. but im gonna go this weekend and pic up some stuff for the winter, so ill see if i can dig the people working there, or whether its a bust.

actually, the person that gave me the idea was the drummer in a band i was in for a little while. he just quit cause he hated the people, so he sorta set me up on this concept of working there, or not workign there...

its pretty convoluted, but ill check it out and see if i can deal.

The downpayment on my new loft is due on monday and yet I keep spending money on clothes... and I want more... I'm considering getting another credit card, simply because I don't want to wait till the next bulk of money comes in mid october.

Technically I wouldn't be in debt, since I know I can pay it off next month, but I still feel like it's the wrong thing to do.

Guest suckdick
Technically I wouldn't be in debt, since I know I can pay it off next month, but I still feel like it's the wrong thing to do.

don't be so sure...

i also thought that i could pay it off...

don't be so sure...

i also thought that i could pay it off...

Nah, I know I can pay it off. I've already sent out the invoices that will take care of it, it's just that they won't get paid until mid to end of next month...

I'm just the kind of person who always has a ton of money in savings account and can't stand to live from paycheck to paycheck.