superconfessional

I'm in the process of calling 21*19 people and the only thing I like about this task is pushing the buttons on the phone. With my right index finger.

One call, the lady's husband picked up and as soon as he heard me say our store's name, he said "no thank you!"

My throat kinda hurts now.

I gotta make phone calls too. But I don't have to call people, the computer does it itself.

And people are mostly pretty nice since we call them for them to save money.

to pearlnecklace

i had shit grades too and still do but i found out you can "redo" a lot of classes at my school atleast once, and ive been doing really well this semester just because i changed how i was going to look at school. I honestly just do it without any joking around anymore, and while boring, it has been working well. Highschool was the time to party and fuck around, college costs too much money to fuck around.

probably not

but it sounds cool

what's lucid dream

I think it's when you know you're in a dream and/or have control over what happens in it.

fifty cents for a hamburger is too good to pass up! ;)

pass those savings onto me SERGE

next time you're in coquitlam, pass by mcdicks and i'll give you all the hamburgers you want. quitting takes too long so i'm looking for a good way to get fired.