superconfessional

my girl is late and im fucking terrified. im too young for kids

Oh jesus yeah, I remember when I had that scare. It's worse 'cause It's a long distance thing, and she was supposed to start in the middle of her stay here, but it didn't start until she got back. Fucking terrifying 'cause I wouldn't be there if it happened.

I think that in the case of a long one... you tend to know it was heading that way anyway. So the recovery isn't as bad. On the other hand, a three month thing that dissolves before you could see where it would go can be damn near impossible.

Tried out the first example (5 year) took me about a month to be cool.

In the middle of recovering from the second.

On a different note.

I was this >< close to making a quarter mil this year, and for several years going forward. It was so certain that I was already making plans on it.

Fell apart through no fault of my own.

I just found out a 2L carton of milk in the fridge went past due yesterday. I just drank 1.5L of it. I don't feel like eating dinner.

wtf why are you drinking a litre and a half of milk in the first place? no wonder you don't feel like eating dinner.

^Westside eats pawk chops. I'm not a vegetarian...but they make cool clothes.

this is true

but they make cool clothes for smaller peoplez. like you and diamondz.

confession: i watched Shoot 'Em Up last night. its so overly violent and obnoxious and poorly written with a convoluted plot... but clive owen is just such a badass. i loved it.

this is true

but they make cool clothes for smaller peoplez. like you and diamondz.

confession: i watched Shoot 'Em Up last night. its so overly violent and obnoxious and poorly written with a convoluted plot... but i badly want to see monica belluccis ass. i loved it.

fixed it for you.

confession: i watched Shoot 'Em Up last night. its so overly violent and obnoxious and poorly written with a convoluted plot... but clive owen is just such a badass. i loved it.

That movie was so throwed to me...I don't think I cared about the writing, or the plot to the point it would ruin the action. It did what it was supposed to, be a badass action movie, not a drama or someshit.

That movie was so throwed to me...I don't think I cared about the writing, or the plot to the point it would ruin the action. It did what it was supposed to, be a badass action movie, not a drama or someshit.

exactly. its just a exploitation film with a huge budget.

i just used a bidet for the first time about 5 minutes ago.

i am logged into SuFu from a love hotel currently.

Ah yet another post that makes me hate your awesome life.

I wish I could give jealousy rep.

exactly. its just a exploitation film with a huge budget.

I don't wanna' spoil the movie, but some parts [involving the action] were interestingly set up.