superconfessional

ive started living life to the fullest. when im in class, i try to learn to the fullest extent. when i party i try to make every night badass as shit. when i cook ive been trying to make every sandwich better than the last

so when i opened up this fridge to get some watermelon. i was like fuck this, im not just gonna have a few pieces. im taking this whole fucking watermelon.

girls at my school are worthless and i hate them. theres no such thing as an interesting conversation with one of them. their not even interesting to hang out with. the only hip, cool, cute girl that im interested in right now goes to boarding school as is like.. 2 years younger than me. i feel like i'd break her.

we smoked the other night outside of a concert and talked for like an hour and a half, and apparently im taking her to see justice, judging by the message she sent me on facebook. i have no recollection of offering tickets that i dont even have yet (their coming in the mail, i hope). but again, i was stoned.

corbin knows cool chicks. thats why i should road trip it down and pwn mad ballerina azz.

thats right jeep. you road trip your ass down here. spend our week days pickin shrooms, use the money we get on that to purchase immense quanities of alchohal from this drive through liquor store a friend of a friend owns. throw a giant party. mac on the ballerinas. then drive up to austin for Austin City Limits festival, trip balls on shrooms while bob dylan sings rolling stone to us.

good plan/?

fuck her .. if you break her she'll like it

yesh

thats right jeep. you road trip your ass down here. spend our week days pickin shrooms, use the money we get on that to purchase immense quanities of alchohal from this drive through liquor store a friend of a friend owns. throw a giant party. mac on the ballerinas. then drive up to austin for Austin City Limits festival, trip balls on shrooms while bob dylan sings rolling stone to us.

good plan/?

and yesh. but ive already seen dylan on shrooms. not so good.

but flaming lips - i'll definately do that.

I'm vegan but wear shoes that are leather free but probably have some sort of animal by products in the glue or something (vans,chucks, etc). I call in the model numbers and try to figure out if they are legit but i still wonder. oh and i guess i could buy shoes off those vegan websites but they are too ugly.. so yeah i guess i suck

I'm vegan but wear shoes that are leather free but probably have some sort of animal by products in the glue or something (vans,chucks, etc). I call in the model numbers and try to figure out if they are legit but i still wonder. oh and i guess i could buy shoes off those vegan websites but they are too ugly.. so yeah i guess i suck

Or you could stop being a fucking pussy?

And do what we were supposed to do on this planet. (that is eating meat and sucking from the earths nipple of life) (0)

Seriously do you realize how many millions of years humans have relied on animals for utilities and miscellaneous items? Do you think we would fucking be here today if everyone that ever existed was a inferior bitch like you?

Nope.

I should have gone to bed hours ago - but I'm awake! After a certain point in the night - around two in the morning, usually - I go from being tired, to being really really excited about being awake.

That's not so much of a confession as a weird fact of life.

You're not the only one that goes through that. I'm a horrible sleeper. When I sleep, I literally just black out. I close my eyes, and open them. Looking at the clock, I find that hours have passed. Unfortunately, I still feel the same as I did before my eyes closed --- I feel tired. I treasure great nights of sleep.

And right now, I'm wide awake. What the christ. I'm meeting Sidney Bloah today though, that should be fun.

You're not the only one that goes through that. I'm a horrible sleeper. When I sleep, I literally just black out. I close my eyes, and open them. Looking at the clock, I find that hours have passed. Unfortunately, I still feel the same as I did before my eyes closed --- I feel tired. I treasure great nights of sleep.

And right now, I'm wide awake. What the christ. I'm meeting Sidney Bloah today though, that should be fun.

you should go to a sleep center. it's one day and one night of just sleeping with electrodes on you, which sucks, but they could probably resolve your problem