superconfessional

Or you could stop being a fucking pussy?

And do what we were supposed to do on this planet. (that is eating meat and sucking from the earths nipple of life) (0)

Seriously do you realize how many millions of years humans have relied on animals for utilities and miscellaneous items? Do you think we would fucking be here today if everyone that ever existed was a inferior bitch like you?

Nope.

quoted for the mother fucking truth

I was ready to get a lot of stuff done this morning when I arrived at work. Then my boss told me I couldn't take a vacation day on Friday in the same breath as he mentioned that he won't be in today because he is travelling for business. I am no longer eager to work hard. I'll probably roam around Supertrash all day long and do minimal amounts of work.

Since everybody wants to rag on dude, I'll be the devil's advocate:

And do what we were supposed to do on this planet.

I'm not a vegan or whatever, but there's nothing we're supposed to do lol.

Herbivores are pussies. DO YOUUUUU WANNA BE A PUSSY?

I didn't think so.

Eat that cute ass animals face off and enjoy it!

I can understand wanting to be a vegetarian or whatever but the vegan thing is just annoying.

rofl ive been vegan for a while, and ive basically heard everything you guys just said and more 1000x but its good to know i can hear it on the internet too which im not bitter about. i think vegan has been a trend lately honestly though, i mean this in a non elitist way because the more the merrier!

and i agree that yea meat is part of the "intended" diet of humans evolutionarily but i think that people eat WAY more meat than we were meant to. there is a reason we see more shades of green than any other color(my anatomy teacher could have made that up but it helps me go to bed at night)