superconfessional

my parents think i'm doing well in college.

but they don't know that i have a 2.0 gpa, was on academic probation twice, almost got dismissed from the university, got in trouble for public intoxication, didn't go to my classes for an entire quarter, am clinically depressed, purchased a chanel watch with my scholarship money, lost all of my scholarship funds, roomed with a gay male who is now one of my closest friends, was alcohol poisoned three times and almost died, and smoked cigarettes on and off since i was 12.

i need to get my shit straight.

before you get your shit straight,

nUUdz please.

But you stated today some shit about how you were gonna' do minimal work...I think it's stupid too but w/e, people's "dumb" decisions that have no effect on me don't usually irk me (ie, vegans)..

Or you could stop being a fucking pussy?

And do what we were supposed to do on this planet. (that is eating meat and sucking from the earths nipple of life) (0)

Seriously do you realize how many millions of years humans have relied on animals for utilities and miscellaneous items? Do you think we would fucking be here today if everyone that ever existed was a inferior bitch like you?

Nope.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=35413

JAJAJAJJAA

But you stated today some shit about how you were gonna' do minimal work...I think it's stupid too but w/e, people's "dumb" decisions that have no effect on me don't usually irk me (ie, vegans)..

Minimal work at the job that I walked to (from the bus stop). I'm unmotivated, but I'm not lazy enough that I don't want to use my perfectly capable appendages. It's shit like that article that just exacerbates the image of "lazy Americans." Maybe if people would walk more we wouldn't be the fattest mother fuckers in the entire world. Technology should advance our lives, not promote sloth and gluttony.

And as far as vegans go...

visi-vegan.jpg

I get a random message from my little cousin back home in San Francisco, whom I've never spoken to online and only through family functions, and he tells me he's seen me on superfuture. Now he wants jeans.

WHAT THE FUKK. My family is blowing up my spot.

my parents think i'm doing well in college.

but they don't know that i have a 2.0 gpa, was on academic probation twice, almost got dismissed from the university, got in trouble for public intoxication, didn't go to my classes for an entire quarter, am clinically depressed, purchased a chanel watch with my scholarship money, lost all of my scholarship funds, roomed with a gay male who is now one of my closest friends, was alcohol poisoned three times and almost died, and smoked cigarettes on and off since i was 12.

i need to get my shit straight.

what is your ethnicity/nationality?? let me know if you're ever gonna attend a sufu meetup.

I get a random message from my little cousin back home in San Francisco, whom I've never spoken to online and only through family functions, and he tells me he's seen me on superfuture. Now he wants jeans.

WHAT THE FUKK. My family is blowing up my spot.

you need to leverage your newly found internet celebrity. tell him to pay u $50 bux so that you can soak his jeans for him.

lol what does my ethnicity have to do with anything? why don't you take a guess? and no, i am not filipina.

cause i was wondering as to whether or not i'd like to fuck you.

you need to leverage your newly found internet celebrity. tell him to pay u $50 bux so that you can soak his jeans for him.

That's next level fucked up. Taking monies from your family... wait I'm already doing that. Oops.