superconfessional

My gf is really good friends with my ex (the one that treated me like shit but is really hot, back in april if anyone remembers) and shes so down for me right now and my gf is being stupid and she's been hangin out with all these dudes that wanna get with her so i might was well do the same and the other bitch wants me and i decided imma see what happens =)

The next person to say something negative to or about Diamonds will get neg repped (this includes comments about drugs/alcohol).

By me.

Personally.

And I hardly ever do that.

Who said anything negative? :confused:

All I see is next-level Diamonds worshipping going on here... when you love someone long time, you have to spice up the lovemaking... n'est-ce pas?

Today at work after this chinese guy gave me heck for putting pickles in his burger, I spit in his drink and new burger.

He was still there after the end of my shift and I thought about following him home and throwing eggs at his house.

British columbia is home to the hottest women i've ever seen. something about all the organic shit and good weather out there or something

Are you kidding? Buddy, I'm downtown every weekend because the suburbs suck ass and I can assure you, the girls aren't that hot. Go to like any major city in Europe and you'll see 120831823 x hotter girls.

Girls around here are lazy, they alll wear those lame yoga pants and sweatpants and those damn ugg boots.

that is fucked up. karma will get you though.

He actually tried to get me fired. He was talking to the manager about how I didn't give a fuck about his burger and how I should have helped him before the other person. He was yelling about how I should get fired or suspended or something.