superconfessional

I like some random country music song that's about some guy doing some sort of fiddle-battle with the devil...I don't remember the name of the song, but yeah..

where the fuck is my prince charming. i wanna get married, make hot babies, and abuse credit cards at rodeo after my pilates class. is this so much to ask for?

bitch, you'r not white, you'r fucking filipino,so drop that pilates and credit card bullshit. the closest you are gonna get to prince charming is edmond

confessions.

i hate having my own apartment. i wish i could just live with my parents. i haven't had soda in 2 years. there are some fugly people on sufu. i wonder where their confidence comes from. and why is it that i always end up with "mr. perfect" for the first month who then automatically turns into an anal-retentive cell phone/txt checking psychotic douche bag? where the fuck is my prince charming. i wanna get married, make hot babies, and abuse credit cards at rodeo after my pilates class. is this so much to ask for?

you taught them you should know

make sure he's hot or the babies will look like edmond

im watching erin brockovitch on TNT, eating microwave pizza from about a week and a half ago, and I (read: my liver) couldnt be any happier.

I think i just found an editing mistake in erin brockovitch, is there a wabsite I can report it to?

If I could rep you'd be swimming in it.

my girlfriend will probably move out, and the thing that bothers me is that with the higher rent for me, I wont be able to shop as much...

Im looking forward to being more alone and not having to deal with the same drama.

considering I dont do anything else than go to lectures/study/go to the gym/ebay/sufu my life might turn out to be fairly empty though.

I'm so fucking sick of girls who act like the only thing in life that matters is whether or not Boy A likes them enough to stick around the morning after, or if Boy B will ever call.

Motherfuck, get some fucking backbone and think about something else for once. No one's relationships are perfect, and everything is always messy, deal with it and be happy you're getting laid.

after spending a week in nyc, i have realized i am no longer a city girl, and a 'big town girl' at best.

i'm glad i'm back in seattle.

i can finally breathe.

btw sydnee, nice running into you. i can't believe i ran into you. seems like next time would be on this side of the country!