superconfessional

where is coquitlam

why don't you just start making burgers and never stop? that'd maybe get you fired... or psychiatric halp

lol no surprise there

Its a backwards suburb near Vancouver.

And yeah making burgers nonstop would just make them happy. The owner gets pissed off when you're not doing anything and that pisses me off because I hate doing anything.

I like how you fucking bold your words when you think that you're dropping some comical bomb on people.

HAHAHAHAHHAH HDAMN NIGGA SHIT B MAD FUNNIE HYO "COMICAL BOMBZ" NIGGA U GET PLUSS RAPEPD 4 DAT SHIT NO JOKE.

lol no surprise there

Its a backwards suburb near Vancouver.

And yeah making burgers nonstop would just make them happy. The owner gets pissed off when you're not doing anything and that pisses me off because I hate doing anything.

U SURE U ISNT BLAK???

that was childish and inconsiderate. buy me chronicles of never pants ho.

didnyt u listen 2 that other guy in the thread?????

DEY NOT IN PRODUXION YET HOMIE

u b sinkinnnn'

seksu do rike sonic tha hedghog?

i confess i am da admin of that forum full of sonicthehedgehog-sex-fetish-lovers.

his tite blue asssssssssss :B :B :B :B :B

AHAHAHA serious confession

I was in my Asian history class today and everyone was assigned groups of 4 for a group project due at the end of the semester. I happened to be put into a group with 3 girls. Two of them I didn't care about, but the other girl just seriously made me freak out. She's a japanese girl and she was sitting to my left when we were exchanging our contact info. I couldn't even look at the girl, I kept looking to the side, I didn't want to talk. I was burning up, and my face was turning red. I think I only looked at her once in the face and I just gave her the typical "sup" nod before quickly averting my gaze again.

I'm extremely, extremely shy and I started to move my desk and seat away from the other girls since we were pretty bunched up. But then the JPN girl scoots closer in my direction and I just couldn't take it anymore. I told them I'd be in the bathroom and I pretty much hid in a stall for the remainder of the class time (~5 mins.) I came back to class to pick up my shit after a majority of the class left.

I found the girl extremely attractive and I was basically a pussy and ran away. I haven't been attracted to any girl in that way since middle school, so .. yeah. I didn't know how to deal with it. I pretty much suck.

AHAHAHA serious confession

I was in my Asian history class today and everyone was assigned groups of 4 for a group project due at the end of the semester. I happened to be put into a group with 3 girls. Two of them I didn't care about, but the other girl just seriously made me freak out. She's a japanese girl and she was sitting to my left when we were exchanging our contact info. I couldn't even look at the girl, I kept looking to the side, I didn't want to talk. I was burning up, and my face was turning red. I think I only looked at her once in the face and I just gave her the typical "sup" nod before quickly averting my gaze again.

I'm extremely, extremely shy and I started to move my desk and seat away from the other girls since we were pretty bunched up. But then the JPN girl scoots closer in my direction and I just couldn't take it anymore. I told them I'd be in the bathroom and I pretty much hid in a stall for the remainder of the class time (~5 mins.) I came back to class to pick up my shit after a majority of the class left.

I found the girl extremely attractive and I was basically a pussy and ran away. I haven't been attracted to any girl in that way since middle school, so .. yeah. I didn't know how to deal with it. I pretty much suck.

Her scooting closer to you may indicate that she likes you too...I don't know how I should tell you to go about persuing her, but I think you should at least try..

Her scooting closer to you may indicate that she likes you too...I don't know how I should tell you to go about persuing her, but I think you should at least try..

RAP HER. i saw it in movvie it werk gud 2. notesee sent 2 me u shud watch. niggaz b rappin japaneezu skoolu gurluz IN SKOOL n dey b luvin it. shit was mad tite.

Ok, so (HARD TO BELIEVE I KNOWWW BUT) I'm not the smoooovest dude...but holy shiiiiit. That made me feel better about myself. I never run away I just say lots of stupid things.