superconfessional

^^^ nice

to they guy that said he doesnt wanna admit that sufu is a part of his life:

i was lookin at my myspace and i realized all four pics on it, i got from sufu. My song, i got from the Spectacles for Humans blog, which i got from sufu. And the sweater im wearing in my display pic i got from sufu

not good haha

Since I have so much free time on my hands nowadays, I've been going to the public sauna every couple days to pass a few hours.

Thought I caught a couple guys looking at me a little too long a few times while showering.

The other day a well-known, openly gay comedian came in, stripped down, then watched me from the tub, then came back out and sat down next to me for about a half hr while I watched TV and drank my beer. Tested him a bit to see why he was around, so I flicked back and forth from CNN to some Japanese autosports channel, then some stewardess documentary in Arabic, and he still sat next to me chilling, buck naked.

Went to the nap room, which is huge and open. Woke up and found dude there sleeping right next to me.

Realized that when I saw this guy at some club a few months earlier what he was getting at at the time and then this day too.

Was having dinner with friends last night and discussed my previous weeks sashaying around town, and found out I've been going to the gay sauna all this time. Oh well, I'll still go I guess.

Since I have so much free time on my hands nowadays, I've been going to the public sauna every couple days to pass a few hours.

Thought I caught a couple guys looking at me a little too long a few times while showering.

The other day a well-known, openly gay comedian came in, stripped down, then watched me from the tub, then came back out and sat down next to me for about a half hr while I watched TV and drank my beer. Tested him a bit to see why he was around, so I flicked back and forth from CNN to some Japanese autosports channel, then some stewardess documentary in Arabic, and he still sat next to me chilling, buck naked.

Went to the nap room, which is huge and open. Woke up and found dude there sleeping right next to me.

Realized that when I saw this guy at some club a few months earlier what he was getting at at the time and then this day too.

Was having dinner with friends last night and discussed my previous weeks sashaying around town, and found out I've been going to the gay sauna all this time. Oh well, I'll still go I guess.

Some things are better left out of this thread....no homo.