superconfessional

He was reading what I wrote and he loled. He says hes gonna sign up when he gets home. Here's one of his baller stories

He went to India for 2 months on vacation, and he was using his iphone the whole time. He came back and the bill was $3500, he went to the bank that same day and payed all the money,

cash.

invite him to sufu so we can become his friends too. FIRST DIBS ON THE RICH PUNJABI!!

I added you on myspace, but I'm not rich. Will you still be my friend? :confused:

well, ive got a migraine, so i feel you're pain cotton.

someone actually called me a hebrew today. i dont even speak hebrew. im just jewish. the same kid has called black kids "niggers" and central-asians "towel-heads" and this one palestinian kid that goes to school, who's a nice kid, "sand-coon."

i might actually have to own this kid. verbally, but if it dissolves into fists, im more than capable in handling him.

im so tired of bigots. seriously. my school is just one big hole of bigots and redneck/rich assholes. i have no problem with anyone until they start going after people for something that they were born as. this kid has it coming.

beat final fantasy 12. what a waste of money. the end was far too disappointing. what a fucking joke. they made the game way too fucking easy. finished with 3000lp on my main lvl 50, and 4000+, on my subs lvl 20. i don't think i used a single elixir or ether. I was reserving them for some epic battles near the end. so much for that.

i buy 1 game every few years, and this is what i get...

suprised a stupid game would upset me so much.

What is denimdestroyedmylife's avatar? My guess is Jay Z and some type of tyranasaurus rex fused into his face. This reminds me of middle school where I realized that many people I know resembled animals. There were plenty of hamsters and bunnies, and this black girl looked like a dinosaur. The avatar reminded me of this. Of course I can't go without admitting I think I look like what people say I do: frog/turtle/crab.

What is denimdestroyedmylife's avatar? My guess is Jay Z and some type of tyranasaurus rex fused into his face. This reminds me of middle school where I realized that many people I know resembled animals. There were plenty of hamsters and bunnies, and this black girl looked like a dinosaur. The avatar reminded me of this. Of course I can't go without admitting I think I look like what people say I do: frog/turtle/crab.
NIGGUH ITS DIDDDDYYYYYYY

ITS DIIIIDIDDDYDYYYYYY

THE D THA I D THE D THE Y ITS DDDIDDDDY????/

bitch lookin lyk a T REX LOL

well, ive got a migraine, so i feel you're pain cotton.

someone actually called me a hebrew today. i dont even speak hebrew. im just jewish. the same kid has called black kids "niggers" and central-asians "towel-heads" and this one palestinian kid that goes to school, who's a nice kid, "sand-coon."

i might actually have to own this kid. verbally, but if it dissolves into fists, im more than capable in handling him.

im so tired of bigots. seriously. my school is just one big hole of bigots and redneck/rich assholes. i have no problem with anyone until they start going after people for something that they were born as. this kid has it coming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_slurs

Style on him.

0.gif I feel like telling someone about this, cause it should be kinda hush, hush, but you people don't really matter, in the reality context of my life. No offense, I mean, like, you know.

Anyway, I have two best friends, amazing friends. I also have a cousin, let's call him Bob, now Bob is a peice of shit, clingy stupid motherfucker, and he's way annoying. I always knew this, cause I naturally pride myself on being a very good judge of character. Anyway, so I kept telling my other two friends, yo this kid is a rat bastard, he's scum, I don't get why you all want to always chill with him, for real. But no, of course they don't listen until this kid fucks us all over in countless ways, more than once. I won't get into that.

Another thing is, this kids pretty ugly, a creeper, and don't get no poon...

So you know, none of us have talked to him in months, but the other day I had a super idea. Since this kid will kill for ass, and do anything to get a lick or something, i'll concoct a scheme. Another thing about him is that he and his "bitchass crew" as my friends like to call his group, they love to fucking hang out at hookah bars, just sit there, and listen to music, and try to creep on girls. I swear, everytime they chill it's another hookah bar, doing the same shit. I don't get it.

So this is where the fun part comes in. We located a ad for a transevsite hooker in the "Village Voice." We told her, it whatever, to meet us at 9:30 at this location. Now, then we get a friend of ours, a girl, to call Bob, and be like, "Hey Bob, how's it going remember me, Masha? We met at Cave a few weekends back, you gave me your number and said call if you wanted to chill. Well yeah, my friends a promoter and i've got two free tickets to a white party, wanna come with me?" Obviously he says yes, now you see we told the tranny that " I will be dressed in all white" fucking ingenius, you know, so she spots him.

Now the moment of truth comes, me and my friends we get high as motherfuckers to make this all the better, we find a nice covert spot to park, park, turn on the videocamera and try to prepare ourselves for ensuing hilarity.

We see subject 1, Bob, he's shown up, early. All dressed in white and looking herby as fuck.

It's past the time the tranny was supposed to show up. What the fuck, 5, 10, 15 minutes. Nothing... she never shows : (

It was still hilarious, watching this kid get stood up, but wewonder why the tranny never showed. I think it's cause it didnt take us seriously. Hmm...

Anyway adding to the funny, after standing there for like half an hour, the Herb takes out his cell, calls someone. We're like wtf... around 10 minutes later the bitchass crew drives up, they pick him up. We're like oh fuck, let's follow them.

Where do they end up going? You guessed it, hookah bar.

All in all it was pretty fucking hilarious. And you can all kinda guess that Punk'D was my inspiration, but this shit was so much better. Meh.

My friends and I are terrible people, and now i feel slightly guilty... uh oh

0.gif I feel like telling someone about this, cause it should be kinda hush, hush, but you people don't really matter, in the reality context of my life. No offense, I mean, like, you know.

Anyway, I have two best friends, amazing friends. I also have a cousin, let's call him Bob, now Bob is a peice of shit, clingy stupid motherfucker, and he's way annoying. I always knew this, cause I naturally pride myself on being a very good judge of character. Anyway, so I kept telling my other two friends, yo this kid is a rat bastard, he's scum, I don't get why you all want to always chill with him, for real. But no, of course they don't listen until this kid fucks us all over in countless ways, more than once. I won't get into that.

Another thing is, this kids pretty ugly, a creeper, and don't get no poon...

So you know, none of us have talked to him in months, but the other day I had a super idea. Since this kid will kill for ass, and do anything to get a lick or something, i'll concoct a scheme. Another thing about him is that he and his "bitchass crew" as my friends like to call his group, they love to fucking hang out at hookah bars, just sit there, and listen to music, and try to creep on girls. I swear, everytime they chill it's another hookah bar, doing the same shit. I don't get it.

So this is where the fun part comes in. We located a ad for a transevsite hooker in the "Village Voice." We told her, it whatever, to meet us at 9:30 at this location. Now, then we get a friend of ours, a girl, to call Bob, and be like, "Hey Bob, how's it going remember me, Masha? We met at Cave a few weekends back, you gave me your number and said call if you wanted to chill. Well yeah, my friends a promoter and i've got two free tickets to a white party, wanna come with me?" Obviously he says yes, now you see we told the tranny that " I will be dressed in all white" fucking ingenius, you know, so she spots him.

Now the moment of truth comes, me and my friends we get high as motherfuckers to make this all the better, we find a nice covert spot to park, park, turn on the videocamera and try to prepare ourselves for ensuing hilarity.

We see subject 1, Bob, he's shown up, early. All dressed in white and looking herby as fuck.

It's past the time the tranny was supposed to show up. What the fuck, 5, 10, 15 minutes. Nothing... she never shows : (

It was still hilarious, watching this kid get stood up, but wewonder why the tranny never showed. I think it's cause it didnt take us seriously. Hmm...

Anyway adding to the funny, after standing there for like half an hour, the Herb takes out his cell, calls someone. We're like wtf... around 10 minutes later the bitchass crew drives up, they pick him up. We're like oh fuck, let's follow them.

Where do they end up going? You guessed it, hookah bar.

All in all it was pretty fucking hilarious. And you can all kinda guess that Punk'D was my inspiration, but this shit was so much better. Meh.

My friends and I are terrible people, and now i feel slightly guilty... uh oh

Styled on him?