superconfessional

I once got so fucking constipated that I had to be taken away on an ambulance. This was in Japan during midnight and those stupid gays (hospital peoples) are so ignorant. We asked them to not to put the siren (however you spell that) on but they were like, "fuck no" and came running at my grandparents house with the siren full blast. It may sound funny now but at the time, I thought I was going to die...seriously. I was thinking about the things that I hadn't yet done in this world. It was pretty intense though. I got a catskan and xray done and after that, they were like, "You are constipated." So I got that shit that makes you go shit and some hot women doctor took me to the washroom, and told me to take off my pants. Then I was like true guys and took off my pants. Then she took this tube and stuck it up my ass to shoot up that stuff into my intestines...after that, it would be impossible for me to become gay. It was dreadful and also awkward having some young women stick a tube up my asshole.

Ya...the problem of this came from eating to much cup noodles. I had like 5 that day and a few more the day before. Those were exciting days.

Basically his cousin wants some solid poon but he is fucking ugly so he can't get any. Then mharcl and his buddies called up some tranny and told it to go hit on his cousin at some bar and take him on a wild ride. In the end, the tranny ended up leaving and things didn't end up the way planned...but he mharcl said it was still pretty fucking funny.

It's a good story...except I can't believe they were actually able to get a tranny to join in on this joke. I'm realy not surprised that it left.

Would this tranny be a he or she? I didn't know so I called it an it...but I think it should be classified as a he or she...or atleast a heshe.

uniqulo and utada hikaru in your settings?? you offended the gods. no wonder you got constipated. tomo...

Yo shut the fuck up. I can do whatever the fuck I want to. It's the internet. Go to hell....seriously though. Basically all my clothes are uniqlo so I thought that would be good for my avatar...and It'll probably come off later but I found an avatar of utada so I was like, "true guuys."

hahahahahahahaha

I wasn't actually going to die. It's just I was in so much pain that I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Yo shut the fuck up. I can do whatever the fuck I want to. It's the internet. Go to hell....seriously though. Basically all my clothes are uniqlo so I thought that would be good for my avatar...and It'll probably come off later but I found an avatar of utada so I was like, "true guuys."

and I explained to you why I got constipated....CUP NOODLES (CUPRAMEN カップラーメン)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post up a fit

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmatsu viewpost.gif

hahahahahahahaha

...I don't get it....there has to be some kind of inside joke or something.

here you go:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomo viewpost.gif

hahaahahahahaha

o shit........I am so embarased. forgive me father jmatsu.

i forgive you. now swallow my cum!!!!

I'll make this clear now but my knowledge of fashion is very crap. I know jackshit about fashion. I just wanted to learn more about clothes

okay since you asked nicely...

uniqlo is a japanese brand.

they have shops in japan.

they have a shop in ny.

they have a shop in london.

their clothing is very cheap.

ayo seriously though, i got a confession

This my first guyanese/inidan/whateevr the fuck she is pussy6870cxt.jpg

and it was greattt

(hate her fucking poses thouh)

shit. she looks pretty good. did you use a rubber? if so, could i get seconds??