superconfessional

I hate going to massives other than to work. I've skipped out on Tiesto twice, Armin Van Buren thrice, and Paul Van Dyk thrice as well. This even includes the fact that I can get unlimited drinks, such that I can access $5,000+ of alcohol by going behind the bars myself while bartenders are busy making drinks for a mob of 100 people in line.

I dislike it when people lie on the floor from rolling on e too hard. I dislike the smell of weed. I dislike that there are EMT personel on call for overdosers. I dislike the type of people that are regulars at these events.

I hate it when people that I havent spoken to in months/years randomly hit me up asking me for VIP hookups like I care about them or maintaining a relationship with them. Of course, they have to preface the conversation by being nice and asking how I've been/what I'm doing, and then 3 minutes later changing the subject. of course that's how it works, right?

and I'm scared of the 6'4'' tall white and black drag queens / trannies in thongs and angel wings with gogo boots that make them 6'10''. No, I am not joking.

last night I dreamt that one of the members on here was my 'older brother's best friend, and we spent a lot of time together. then I accidentally told my brother i was in love with this guy. so naturally my fictional brother is a cunt and tells said sufu-er, and everything gets awkward.

I think it's a sign I came back too soon or something.

while we're on the topic of dreams, that Brainwave Generator program I'm using for lucid dreams is AWESOME. first I fall asleep, then it kicks into the deep sleep frequency, and then after that the DREAMS frequency... I usually have 2-3 extremely vivid and awesome dreams a night involving my friends and love interests.

last night I dreamt that I climbed this really snowy and dangerous mountain with my best friends and this girl I used to crush on... then I dreamt about my ex

while we're on the topic of dreams, that Brainwave Generator program I'm using for lucid dreams is AWESOME. first I fall asleep, then it kicks into the deep sleep frequency, and then after that the DREAMS frequency... I usually have 2-3 extremely vivid and awesome dreams a night involving my friends and love interests.

last night I dreamt that I climbed this really snowy and dangerous mountain with my best friends and this girl I used to crush on... then I dreamt about my ex

my friend read a book on lucid dreams and how to engage them a lot more than your brain usually does....

deini are u serios? i want to be like superh3ro in my dream.

some kid in my class was wearing a preme x nbhd shirt, random ass chinese kid. I asked to buy it off him and he says it might be too small so I checked the tag and I saw some shit that said slvdg. He said his siter made it for him.

It look scary real though, only diff is tags.

i was reheating some leftover pasta in my office kitchen's microwave. i pulled out the plate to stir the pasta around, y'know, redistribute the heat and shit. a piece fell on the floor, and for a moment... just moment, i considered picking it up off the floor and eating it. this was extra saucy, moist pasta too, with ricotta cheese and whatnot, so it definiteley scooped up mad generic office bacteria.

last night I dreamt that one of the members on here was my 'older brother's best friend, and we spent a lot of time together. then I accidentally told my brother i was in love with this guy. so naturally my fictional brother is a cunt and tells said sufu-er, and everything gets awkward.

I think it's a sign I came back too soon or something.

Do you have an older brother, please lay down on the sofa and tell me about your relationship with him. Do you feel this session will help you get somewhere?

i was stopped by harry jumonji on my way to the subway this morning. he stopped me b/c i had a supreme bag in hand. he seemed like he was in bad shape, and sketched a sort of autograph/graffiti piece on the back of a versace catalogue for me. he humbly asked for some money in return. i had nothing on me, and hence nothing to offer. i felt disgusted with myself.

i'm just glad to know im not the only person who has superdreams

I had one last night...strange....Cheep and I lived in a really fancy apartment...you know the ones that are all white with designer long stem lamps and shiz....but after one day it was trashed. Thats all I remember. :eek:

I had one last night...strange....Cheep and I lived in a really fancy apartment...you know the ones that are all white with designer long stem lamps and shiz....but after one day it was trashed. Thats all I remember. :eek:

One my favorite dreams was taking my family to the Wu-Tang annual poker tournament. RZA was dealer, and the whole clan was sitting at one giant, long table. I kept telling my dad "let them win. They're Wu-Tang!"

MY hart descent flowin thru da hr glass time 2 let go of all we kno wake hart insied

i ned u nao mor lyk yesterdai last day i cud c u smiel 4 da last tiem turn off da lytez my lyfe on standbai!!! so standbai n watch diz fal laway n fall a part jus say dat it over it ovr n he gon nao she gonn!!! dun wory he sed n she not cummin home!!! she not cummin home!!! it ovr n she gon....the distancez my hart descent flwoin thru da hrglass...i fal 2 pcz i cannot let go of all tiem i nvr sed gudbai just say dat it ovr ovr n she gon!! so here wea re bak 2 st8r again tryin hard 2 wait til mornin hey rize n shine!!! n open up ur eyez 2 giv diz werld sum kolor shine on diamond eyez separat spce btween luv n liez n az day go bai memoriez remain...i wate 4 u!!!