superconfessional

i sold all my visvim's because i started feeling like a trendy homo when i wore them.. even though i was down with them before the trendy homo's were.

its all good though.. getting more than what i paid for them and wearing them down to about 75% was fun.

but yeah.. no more visvim for me. sorry.

I've been disguisted with pretty much most of recent waywt, even by more noteable posters. The only good fits coming to mind as of recent are dino might and mike lowrey... especially some of the meet-up pics have been horrendous. Sadly I'm way too busy and lazy to type up any kind of clever hate as jmatsu or robi would...

I wish I could adopt a personal hater that would do this kind of stuff for me...

you hating on the streetwears?

my hairstylist kept on asking what i was going to do afterwards.

i dunno if this even means anything, because i just kind of blew her off, and talked about cigarette smoking and religion, and how she has a tat of a panther on her left tit, and a cross on her back even though shes an atheist...

i went to church afterwards for 20 minutes.

then enjoyed a nice dish of sashimi.

:o

I just watched This is England, and as much as it was an entertaining film about the skin heads of the early 80s, all it really did was make me want to buy a pair of Doc Martens.

It is my goal to get everyone to buy more Fred Perry and button their shirts all the way up, and this movie is my primary argument.