superconfessional

so its the jewish day of atonement, yom kippur.

kinda sobering, and while i dont consider myself religious, the whole service this morning (all 3.5 hours of it) just made me feel like a complete piece of crap for acting in any defference to god.

i dont even believe in god, i dont know what i believe in, but i feel like though judaism ceelbrates life and living it so much, it can really come down on you and remind you that you're just mortal. not upsetting necessarily, just sort of something that catches you off guard, and you realize it after the fact.

i dunno, jewish holidays for me, despite most of them being happy, they just serve to remind me that theres always the shadow of religion looming over happy familial experiences in my life.

its weird. paradoxical almost.

I live a couple blocks away from a Jewish Temple, and I was thinking about sneaking in for Sunday services at some point...

I just washed my Nudies and my APCs. The Nudies faded quite a bit, but look like total poop. The denim is piling like crazy, and it just looks pretty terrible all around. The APCs didn't fade as much as I expected they would, but they had so much beer spilt on them in the last few weeks, they were really needing a wash.

My boss is trying to get everyone fired so he can bring in his cronies to fill our places. He is complaining about everyone to people who actually matter. The funny thing is, he is getting in some trouble lately because he doesn't want to handle the responsiblities associated with his job. All I can really do is buckle down and handle my share of the work, in hopes of keeping my job and being able to take on new tasks. For that, I have been putting in a lot of overtime... which has been both good for my wallet and my state of well being.

I have been cutting back on smoking the ganja as of late. Everytime I get high lately, I am always nervous and overcome with a feeling of uneasiness. I have cut down my smoking habits to around one bowl a day... but I still think I need to take a temporary break. I love smoking, but I have more important priorities to take care of in my life right now, such as getting this "career" up and going...

On a somewhat related note, I picked up a pack of American Spirit cigarrettes recently. I don't smoke regularly, usually only when I'm out drinking. But having a cig every now and then has been pretty nice. I bought some Marlboro Reds awhile back but they were so awful I threw them off my balcony onto the street for some lucky homeless person to pick up. I gotta say, I'm a big fan of these American Spirits. They burn a lot slower and don't smell nearly as nauseating.

print out a page of the discussion following her rugby/popped collar/myspace style picture on waywt and mail it to her. that'll do.
she wuz no junglejoan ballin all balenciaga ghesiqueree (sp?) but she look preety

ms will i am hooked up with a fucking douchebag bro at my school.

i'm contemplating murder.

thats all.

It's wierd being strangely aware of the fact that she stopped posting and I assumed you guys broke up. Especially wierd to know the status of two complete strangers relationship because I dont even speak to them on the internetz. Anyways, sorry for the lack of fidelity or post breakup sexual discretion. From the few pics/posts of her I did see on here, she looked like somebody who'd need the irrational self esteem boost of hooking up with a lee hotti minion. if this assertion is in anyway correct. Consider yourself lucky.

Is it ok to cry at your own wedding?

yes.

congrats man.

ive never been to a wedding. i mightbe going to one around my birthday, but i dunno

been to a lotta funerals though.

anyways, congrats, take pictures, get drunk, take more pictures, wear super large pants (as per usual). be happy.

Is it ok to cry at your own wedding?

You better cry. Real men cry at their weddings.

Seriously though, on Saturday, it's gonna be your (second) big day. I'm so happy for you... congratulations.