superconfessional

sometimes i think sashimi tastes better than pussy. other times i dont.

if she doesnt wash beforehand.

It is my goal to get everyone to buy more Fred Perry and button their shirts all the way up, and this movie is my primary argument.

yeah they pulled off some good suspender/button up/trenchcoat looks in that movie, almost cried when they bought kid ben sherman shirt. was nice gesture. If I ever become skin head, imma do the same for some little piece of shit, thats for sure.

if she doesnt wash beforehand.

I don't mind if lil sour, like jmatsu suggest but lil variant, i put a lil siracha on it, and im good to go.

You must be having some pretty nasty sashimi.

not what i meant :mad:

fuck, id cut off my left 4th finger just for a night with that chick, i swear.

i dont know man, it feels kinda therapeutic to post on superconfessional but at the same time its embarassing.

just a lot of bullshit going on and some shit really spoiled my night.. looking pretty sharp for my computer screen right now... was at my buddies apartment chilling with some drinks and then shit just got fucking lame and pissed the shit out of me and i dont know .. it was either i got really mad or just really sad.

bad pussy is like bad sashimi. throw some extra wasabi and soy sauce on that shit!

shes japanese, so thats already a given.

i dont know man, it feels kinda therapeutic to post on superconfessional but at the same time its embarassing.

just a lot of bullshit going on and some shit really spoiled my night.. looking pretty sharp for my computer screen right now... was at my buddies apartment chilling with some drinks and then shit just got fucking lame and pissed the shit out of me and i dont know .. it was either i got really mad or just really sad.

so you were at a friends. something happened. you are now upset or feeling blue.

worst confession ever.

confession: i go crazy for hipster girls in skinny jeans and vans. i should know better than to dig these stupid urban outfitters whores but it's just so irrestible. i made love to a girl with raw skinny jeans that stacked oh so lovely on a pair of slip-ons.

and also, i need to stop drinking.

does anybody know the post where someone was like, "HADUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN!", i tried searching for it but i didn't get the number of "DUN" 's correct.

confession: i go crazy for hipster girls in skinny jeans and vans. i should know better than to dig these stupid urban outfitters whores but it's just so irrestible. i made love to a girl with raw skinny jeans that stacked oh so lovely on a pair of slip-ons.

and also, i need to stop drinking.

does anybody know the post where someone was like, "HADUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN!", i tried searching for it but i didn't get the number of "DUN" 's correct.

SWERVE WHERE DA GOLD AT???

YO I HATE TIGHT PANTS WEARIN FAGGOTS

Were her pants around her ankles, I'd love to do this.

How does one go about obtaining small size condoms minus the embarassment?

I think it's because, more than any other "type" of girl, I've noticed hipster chicks are always either incredibly hot and fuckable, or ditch-pig ugly. Never do you find a so-so one, at least around here.

^ That's because you fetishize 'em.

For my superconfession: I have no job but I'm hemmoraging money. I should be saving up for a new pair of awesome heavyweight denim from January's party but instead I spent a 100 @ yesstyle on impulse buys today.