superconfessional

ive gotten in trouble with edibles a few times. usually when i get way too high anything gives me motion sickness so i end up barfing, so that puts a cap on how high i get

Edibles are the only way I will ever get high.

I learned early on that I hate smoke in my lungs, and the taste it leaves in your throat. Almost to the point where my weak gag reflex starts getting irritated. I'm all for getting high, but only if its through the delicious process of eating brownies and/or rice krispy treats.

So this weekend was bizarre. Went to a close friends apartment for the 1st time with another buddy of mine. was there for less than 5mins, i walked to the gas station nearby to grab a bite to eat, im walking back to his apartment, i knock on his door no answer, i remember him sayin he'll leave the door unlocked & to just come in, so i go in and the football game is on but cant find my buddies, i call for their name but no answer, i figure they went to go smoke or were playin a trick on me. then i notice, wait this looks a lot like his apartment same furniture set up, same tv, same table but no beers on the table. Im confused at this point and just then a chick walks in and asks "what are you doing here?" I ask her where my buddy was thinkin its his wifes friend she says they dont live here and im like OMG, i was shocked as hell, told her i was sorry and walked out went and finally found my friends apartment told him what had just happened of course they didnt believe me at first. I gave him 20bucks to go over & apologize to the chick cuz i felt bad. He went over and apologized. I guess the chick was still kinda freakin out until he told her it was a mistake. What a trippy day that was for me.

So this weekend was bizarre. Went to a close friends apartment for the 1st time with another buddy of mine. was there for less than 5mins, i walked to the gas station nearby to grab a bite to eat, im walking back to his apartment, i knock on his door no answer, i remember him sayin he'll leave the door unlocked & to just come in, so i go in and the football game is on but cant find my buddies, i call for their name but no answer, i figure they went to go smoke or were playin a trick on me. then i notice, wait this looks a lot like his apartment same furniture set up, same tv, same table but no beers on the table. Im confused at this point and just then a chick walks in and asks "what are you doing here?" I ask her where my buddy was thinkin its his wifes friend she says they dont live here and im like OMG, i was shocked as hell, told her i was sorry and walked out went and finally found my friends apartment told him what had just happened of course they didnt believe me at first. I gave him 20bucks to go over & apologize to the chick cuz i felt bad. He went over and apologized. I guess the chick was still kinda freakin out until he told her it was a mistake. What a trippy day that was for me.

that is the worst feeling. i had something similar happen. i was with a buddy and this chick invited us over. she told us her address..and said just to come in when we got there..she'd be upstairs. so we go into this front door...and we start walking upstairs..and we see a woman in her bedroom...she says "what the hell are you doing" and we're like wtf....shocked. so we quickly apologize and walk out. apparently these houses are combined...with a front door on the very left and very right...they share a drive way..and each house has a number on the front...but it just so happens that this persons house didnt have a number on the front..so we didn't notice it was a separate house. really embarrassing shit.

I sort of had the opposite situation happen.

It was the summer of 8th grade or so, and I was playing counterstrike in mid-day with the front door and room door completely open. I'm just chillin there waiting for a game to load, when out of nowhere I see this blonde haired, blue eyed, 3 year old boy just standing at my doorway. I immediately try to make sense of the situation, but a white baby in my asian house just doesn't add up. After shitting myself, I walked the kid around my entire apartment complex, until I saw some fat white lady chatting with the manager and politely asked "excuse me, is this your baby?", to which she nonchalantly replied "oh yeah, thanks." I just walked backed in disbelief and anger. The fucking crazy thing is this kid walked to the complete opposite side of the complex and climbed 20 steps to get to me.

when i was a little kid my dad lost his job, and wasnt able for find work for almost a year. during this time my dad went to a mexican 'witch doctor' who told him that someone was jealous of his good fortune and placed a curse on him. the witch doctor then lifts the curse and my dad said he found a really good job after that (0)

after having some of the shittiest past months of my life recently i really wish i could find this witch doctor myself, cause after all of this bad luck ive been going through this has got to be some form of curse as well.

shit. (this will forever be known as my 3000th post)

now that i'm in college and eating the cafeteria food, I feel the exact same way. some days its just liquid, then the next its like passing a goddamn brick, then the day after that I'll get nothing at all, and then I'll just shit my brains out. all I wan't is some fucking consistency.

Dannon_Activia_DanActive_lawsuit.jpg

Met up with the first girl that I dated after having not seen her in almost 10 years. We were really into each other but she moved around for school and we didn't keep in touch.

Turns out she's been having some health problems the last few years and been generally having a shitty life (multiple surgeries, crap job, family issues, etc). Feel shitty for not being there for her during all that stuff :(

I hate unreasonable people. Whether it be their dispositions or actions or whatever. I hate when people cannot or do not want to understand other viewpoints.

EDIT: lol this sounds more like something that belongs in "shit you hate"

I'll add a confession.

I wish I never began listening to kpop.