superconfessional

ex just sent me email & fb message asking me to pay her back some money i owed her and i replied rudely. i feel like a dick but she put me in a weird spot.

the thing is this wouldnt be such a big deal to me if she ever made any other effort to contact me. i feel like she doesn't value my friendship at all. we haven't talked for a couple months now (i think), because it was 'too hard' for her. i used to think she was one of the most genuine girls i would ever meet but she is turning into a little monster. i'd still love to be friends and talk though.

i'm not made of money woman. treat me like the friend i once was to you and maybe i'll go out of my way to help you pay your damage deposit so you can move in with your new boyfriend (who she moved in with as soon as she broke up with me).

i know the adult thing is pay her off and never see her again.

Aiyo real talk.

MassI'm callin you out.

At first I felt bad for you, but now I just don't like you.

There's lots of reasons why I don't like you. First of all you suck with Ken. You ain't got shit on me, MAGNETIC, ROYALE FATALE, or MRIP. We all play with you homie. You think we go for real on that shit? Nah, we just like teasing you.

Two, your Oro makes me sad. Of course I'm gonna parry every one of your attacks. And fuck that double jump.

Three, you can't parry if your life depended on it. Not even my triple fireballs with Akuma. Learn 3s son. Youtube tutorials and shit.

Four, you can't comprehend anything. You need to stop srk on wakeup. This is compounded by the fact that I'll simply block/parry and throw when your srk fails. Im trying to help put things in perspective for you, but the perspective of a man, not a little bitch.

Now when you get older you'll feel like "yo that kid fade fucking owns me in 3s" and I just want you to know that yeah, you are getting fucking owned continuously.

You know where I be son. If you got something to say, come here son. I'll buy you a beer or something. Get at me doggie. Suck so hard that even Montreal is ashamed to have you there son.

lol at this dun

let's play

semaj can witness

i'll throw down any amount of cash

mrip has played us both, he'll say who's better

i'm not the best but you make me look like kuroda

actually wasn't f4gboy spectating when all i did was nothing but srks and still beat you?

don't you have trouble doing fireballs?

edit that sucks echoepidemic

i know the adult thing is pay her off and never see her again.

i think that this really depends on what kind of adult you want to be

.there is as many kinds as there are adults.

there is the kind of adult who goes around and slashes the new boyfriends tires, if he does not have a car you could always follow him around until you see him take off his shoes and slash those.

the kind of adult who gets drunks and declares your love via song on their doorstep, make sure it is a great and soaring song, you are canadian so that celine dion one would be perfect and patriotic.

the kind of adult who does give back the money but first rubs in on his sweaty nut sack to imagine her slightly cold hands once more while you masturbate yourself to sleep in you bed alone at night.

the kind of adult who makes sure that he hires a transexual hooker to take with him when he returns the money just to show her that you have moved up.

adulthood is full of endless possibilities there is no need to limit yourself.

then again you could always just pay the money.

no longer employed, i'm coppin a fifth and a 20pc bucket

oh yeah buy my shit!

ive been unemployed for 7 months now, im in full on panic mode. i actually just send an email to my parents saying that if i cant find anything in 3 weeks that im going to have to move back in with them. fuck

wish you better luck than ive had mass

i am really fucking frustrated with my cousin right now. we are trying to start a business together, but it is not working at all right now. it feels like just because he is 25, graduated from college, and i'm only 19 he thinks i don't deserve any respect or have an opinion that counts.. fuck this, i want to run this shit myself, i have been doing this shit for over a year and he just got in on it. what do i do sufu

I'll do it when the time allows. For now, responsibility and taking hold of opportunities are the priorities.

Also, reading about my friends going to school on Facebook makes me slightly nostalgic. Since most of my friends were non-business (I was a biz major), a lot of them are in grad school now.

I'm gonna spout some real talk out there for the people starting off grad school in the States right now: you should start learning a foreign language, and get on it quick.

You are going to school right now because of tough economic times. The current state of affairs is such that your undergraduate degree is rendered ney-useless. In terms of finding an occupation with decent pay in the States, experience and name-brand schools are all that seem to matter now. Ironically, however, even the over-educated and over-experienced now face trouble in finding a good job too.

You will complete the requirements for your (graduate) degree in roughly two years. Given the trend that everyone is now back in school, what will happen in two years when all of these people graduate? I'll give you a hint: you will face the same dilemma as you do now-- that is, competition.

Luckily, the population of the country with a graduate degree is relatively small, along the lines of 10% (according to a random Google search). Nevertheless, that is roughly 30 million people, which incidentally enough, is 88% of the population of California (~34 million). The unemployment rate of California is just over 12% right now, basically equal to that of the entire population of Los Angeles (City proper). How's that for food for thought?

Nevertheless, jobs will return, and the economy will (slowly) recover to 'acceptable' levels. But unless you are brilliant, you should consider looking abroad to establish your career, because I think the U.S. economy is screwed (forever). On a macro-level, one could argue that government policies of the last ten years have resulted in economic catastrophe. On a micro-level, one can just blame the consumer market in the States for making the problem worse.

The US government is currently trying to push China to raise the value of the Yuan. Would I agree that the value of the Yuan is under-valued on a world level? Sure, because it is unbelievably cheap to live here in China as an American. My meals can cost as low as $1.50. Big Mac combos are only like $3.25 here. But one has to realize that the prices are this low for a reason: the majority (90%+) of China only makes enough to support themselves on these prices. Raising the value of the Yuan will do nothing but drive inflation here and make everything more expensive for the domestic market. In the meantime, wages do NOT go up overnight. The US Government uses the value of the Yuan as a scapegoat as to why the US economy is performing so shittily.

China will not yield to American demands. Try to boycott Chinese goods all you want, but in the end Americans will always yield one way or another. This is especially because we are ALREADY broke, and most Americans are looking for ways to cut down their cost of living. Add on the fact that significant investment has already been made in China in factories and coastal cities, it looks like Americans have no way to escape Chinese influence. It is basically cannibalizing American private investment for the symbolic sake of it.

Many decent jobs that require graduate degree, sadly, have moved overseas. It's cute how many more White managers are here everyday. Actually, I applaud them because they know that they are getting a head start. (On my own note I'm happy they're here because Western food gets imported here too).

Some of my friends that recently graduated (undergrad) are working in tutoring centers for $11 an hour. Countless others are unemployed. Wasn't the point of graduating from university to establish a career, and to learn the skills to think critically? The truth of the matter is, my friends have taken these jobs because having a job is better than none at all.

The fact is, when you graduate in two years, you will face increased competition from the rest of the population that decided to do the same thing you did. Some will succeed, others will not. Those that do not, will have to look abroad for prosperity.

Good luck to you all.

That being said, I think there is still space for entrepreneurs in the States. People that create stuff will always have a space in the American market.

It is so embedded in the American culture to 'go out and have fun' that money will always flow in and out of the sector. Restaurants, bars, clubs, concerts, and other venues of entertainment will never cease to exist. It's up to individuals to create the next thing, and to know when to innovate before declines begin.

Just looking at Sufu alone, it's amazing how many mofos choose to cop jawns or go drinking before paying rent. I guess it's because I hate the concept of owing money, but getting frivolities before priorities has always seemed silly. Nevertheless, one can argue that this is an essential aspect of most Americans' lives. It is so ingrained in our culture, that it isn't even viewed as strange anymore. We don't save shit, we live paycheck to paycheck, and generally speaking, aside from the stress of maintaining this system of checks and balances, we're happy.

The good news is that this sort of behavior is what drives the recreational economy. Smoking, drinking, dropping drugs, fucking ladies-- and the resulting injuries and lawsuits-- these are some of the things that keep America running.

Me personally, I wouldn't have it any other way, but unfortunately, the system is down.

Dude, you have no idea how sad I am to leave the Western world for this shithole called China. It's unfortunate that I don't have the capital to be a so-called 'creator' and entrepreneur back at home, or you wouldn't find me here.

I'm just giving you guys realtalk though.

The tragedy is that if you follow my advice, you are accelerating the pace at which America dies.

If you don't follow my advice, you are accelerating the pace at which you yourself will starve to death in the rankings of the haves and the have-nots.