superconfessional

naw its still a mystery cuz ive had my card with me the whole time and out of nowhere there are a bunch of charges in gardena from yesterday and this morning and im like an hour or so away and i havent left my area since. pure bullshit though, i just want my muns back.

debit or credit card?

naw its still a mystery cuz ive had my card with me the whole time and out of nowhere there are a bunch of charges in gardena from yesterday and this morning and im like an hour or so away and i havent left my area since. pure bullshit though, i just want my muns back.

debit or credit card?

^ Funny what crooks can do nowadays. Had my card with me the entire time when it was used in a place 30 miles, 300 miles, and 2000 miles from where I live in a span of a couple of hours.

Thankfully I got my money back. Hopefully you'll do too.

Went to a friend's weeding in London last week-end, after the weeding on Sunday night, we decided to go drinking at ~2h00am. Was hard to find a place that was open so the cab driver took us to this place with a warning, be careful about pickpocket....

Even though i close my back pocket button and was wearing pretty tight pants (DH suit) where it's pretty hard to take out a wallet, some cunt managed to steal my wallet and withdraw the max ($1500 per account) within like 30 min of having stolen my wallet. I still cannot understand how they manage to get my pin code and now my banks are treating me like an idiot saying it's my fault and everything. It's scaring me a little because the system is suppose to be thief proof, but it's just been proven otherwise........

^ Funny what crooks can do nowadays. Had my card with me the entire time when it was used in a place 30 miles, 300 miles, and 2000 miles from where I live in a span of a couple of hours.

Thankfully I got my money back. Hopefully you'll do too.

Went to a friend's weeding in London last week-end, after the weeding on Sunday night, we decided to go drinking at ~2h00am. Was hard to find a place that was open so the cab driver took us to this place with a warning, be careful about pickpocket....

Even though i close my back pocket button and was wearing pretty tight pants (DH suit) where it's pretty hard to take out a wallet, some cunt managed to steal my wallet and withdraw the max ($1500 per account) within like 30 min of having stolen my wallet. I still cannot understand how they manage to get my pin code and now my banks are treating me like an idiot saying it's my fault and everything. It's scaring me a little because the system is suppose to be thief proof, but it's just been proven otherwise........