superconfessional

"what say we go back to my place and I take naked pictures of you?"

NYTimes: What do Women Want?

It's important to appreciating the women are as interested / sometimes more interested in getting some as men are. That realization is a game changer. There's also importance in understanding that your showing your attraction to them (which 'nice guys' tend to be weary of doing) will, under the right conditions, be reciprocated. "Nice guys" (a category that, admittedly, I belong to) do usually propinquity quite well (and thereby do well as 'friends'); attraction is often a different story.

my friend sends me a picture every morning of her at work. sometimes it's her yawning, sometimes it's her with a cupcake(cupcake thread is being referenced), sometimes it's her just smiling at the webcam. I don't know why but after a month or two of this it has taken on a deeper significance. Strange.

my friend sends me a picture every morning of her at work. sometimes it's her yawning, sometimes it's her with a cupcake(cupcake thread is being referenced), sometimes it's her just smiling at the webcam. I don't know why but after a month or two of this it has taken on a deeper significance. Strange.

She wants attention or sex from you or both

nah, she's my best friend. It's just surprisingly soothing now when I get a picture from her, and it makes my day a lot better, you know? It's just really strange to me that something so innocuous could take on larger significance after it's been done for a while. I think that's pretty cool.

nah, she's my best friend. It's just surprisingly soothing now when I get a picture from her, and it makes my day a lot better, you know? It's just really strange to me that something so innocuous could take on larger significance after it's been done for a while. I think that's pretty cool.

so...both?

hung out with a girl yesterday she's like a female version of me. Except she seemed kind of put off when she asked me how many gf's I've had and I said "like 6 or 7". that's not even that many.

How old are you?

Of course, I'm 28 and I don't think I've been in stable enough relationships to have called 6-7 girls my girlfriend. I think I've topped out at 5 there. Flings and casual dating get my numbers way up there though.

I need a buddy who will come to bars with me so he can dare me to go up to girls and ask if they have ever had a golden shower done to them, and vise versa. that would be some good entertainment and might help me get laid better than standing around does........

You're in fucking love.

Deal with it.

If it were me I'd probably get drunk, scared, then tell her and make it work. 80's movie shit, but you've got no choice.

I need a buddy who will come to bars with me so he can dare me to go up to girls and ask if they have ever had a golden shower done to them, and vise versa. that would be some good entertainment and might help me get laid better than standing around does........

i dare you to go up to the first hot girl you meet the next time you go to a bar and ask her if she ever had a golden shower done to her.

if you can't you're a weak human being and deserve to be eliminated from your local gene pool. a beta male. a pussy. cat.