superconfessional

Those are the only two things that still bother you. But if you did get revenge on them, would your actions also bother you? What do you think you will be more content with in life down the road? Knowing that you forgave them or that you punished them for their actions.

now that I find myself at a certain point in life, looking back on mistakes and misgivings, and particularly the losses; I have two people who have stolen from me, in unrelated events, a couple years apart, who stole what was at the time, siginificant amounts of money/time/needed resources from me. I did not recover on those losses and it bugs me, a lot. One was a former boss who owed me a paycheck at a time I needed it badly, and just never gave it to me, to be a dick; the other was a psychotic roommate who stole all my stuff when I went out and then pretended a burglar came in, and got away with it even in the face of the police.

So.... the law never helped me here any, and I still never repossessed my shit; since that time though, I've become someone new and I have the means and connection with which to bring definite payback of some sort to these people. I could introduce either/both of them to an incredible world of violence and hurt, for very little effort/time/money on my part, and walk into the sunset completely free and unsuspecting. It's my finger on the trigger of a silent gun. I'm not sure I will pull the trigger, but I do wonder who would. it's about the only two things that bother me in life still, and I wonder if erasure would really be as clean as it seems it would.

Cheesy, but true:

1286590283693334.jpeg

Had a fucking awesome weekend:

Saturday:

Woke up at 9AM. So during the day i went out to a sports bar wit the fellaz and bet on some college ball. Lost all my bets but ate a dope ass burger & good beer. Then decided to drive to LA for the self edge party. Copy & pasted SELA address through my google maps on iphone. I followed the directions as i was driving and they took me to some ghetto hood in LA to a place called Selfstore Edge a fucking storage place. Luckily got out the hood alive and decided to type the address into google maps manually. Got to the party finally & proceeded to drink more, got my fade back on, tryed on the ironheart overdyed shirt and once i wore it i knew i had to have it. Dropped the rest of my money on it. Its so easy to buy shit drunk but im so glad i did, its my fav shirt right now. Ended up having a blast at the party. Got back home to SD at 3:00AM

1c13157d.jpg

Sunday:

woke up at 9AM got ready went to the chargers game wit a hot mexican chick. Dont remember much of the game...

70920fd8.jpg

overall it was a crazy bizzy weekend. Felt like a 5 day vacation crammed into 2 & 1/2 days.

Haven't talk to my ex in a month. The threeish times I've asked if she wanted to skype she said she was too busy. We got together in April and decided it wasn't worth it to stay together when I went to college. The feelings are going away.

This is aided by the fact that she's an emotional robot. No feelings status. Chalk her up on the list of crazies I've gotten involved with.

Feel like i wasted away my day applied everywhere for a job. Which i probably wont get (California Concept). I just want a job so i can have some money to spend before i leave.

You guys ever stress about something so much that you say it out loud? Me and my friends catch me saying fuck randomly alot.

Took a year out of university because I was in hospital and really ill. Lost contact with everyone and when I got back everyone was different. Made a new set of friends, finished my second year, but now it looks like I may have to take another year out if my health doesn't improve. Fuck.

The golddigging whore who lived off of me for 4 years just posted pictures of herself on Facebook with her pregnant belly exposed while she is being held by the guy whom I assume was fucking her while we were still together. God damnit. I want to vomit.

edit: I finally removed her as a friend. Long time coming.

in california schools when applying to a cal state you have the option of applying for a fee waiver. this waiver allows you to apply to as many cal states as you want without having to pay the application fee.

this is great for broke families with decent achieving kids.

But if your not straight poor or don't lie about it then you have to pay like $55 each time you submit to a school. Which gets expensive. But really isn't shit when you think about how much it affects your future (which at the time I did not).

in california schools when applying to a cal state you have the option of applying for a fee waiver. this waiver allows you to apply to as many cal states as you want without having to pay the application fee.

this is great for broke families with decent achieving kids.

But if your not straight poor or don't lie about it then you have to pay like $55 each time you submit to a school. Which gets expensive. But really isn't shit when you think about how much it affects your future (which at the time I did not).

i qualify/receive FAFSA so i dont get why i dont apply for the fee waiver :( pretty stupid IMO