superconfessional

I just came to the relization that there is a lotta negative shit in my life right now, gotta get positive. need to quit smokin cigz, less drinkin, less shit food, more gym time, more focus on job & school, pay off credit cards & figure out what ima do/say wit this chick i really like but happens to be married. The deeper we get into it the more i like her & the more confused my feelings gets. I dont know how the fuck it got to this point. After all this said come the weekend i know im gonna keep ridin the crazy train just to see what the hell can possibly happen next. Ever since i broke up wit my ex in march shit has been real interesting, haha. what should i do?

The worst part about all this is that i feel like that fuckin lebron james nike commercial right now and thats what bothers me most about all this. i fuckin hate lebron. Go Kobe. Chargers finally won today. oh, im blazed.

Lion, fwiw, I'd advise you to take these self-improvements one at a time.

But what I think is more important is that you try not to pursue the married woman if possible. Well not unless she's deeply in love with you and vise versa. She's married, she's (most likely) dedicated and sacrificed time and money for that relationship. How do you think it'll end up? And say she does leave her husband for you, are you ready to bare the responsibility? I'm not trying to be a dick, just trying to show you the realistic possibilities... best of luck.

really questioning my ability as a student, and starting to realize i'm probably going to have to lie to my parents about my grades at the end of the term. feelin' awesome..

Lion, fwiw, I'd advise you to take these self-improvements one at a time.

But what I think is more important is that you try not to pursue the married woman if possible. Well not unless she's deeply in love with you and vise versa. She's married, she's (most likely) dedicated and sacrificed time and money for that relationship. How do you think it'll end up? And say she does leave her husband for you, are you ready to bare the responsibility? I'm not trying to be a dick, just trying to show you the realistic possibilities... best of luck.

and would you really want to be in a relationship with someone who would fuck around on their husband? that's not an appealing trait IMO.

got into some trouble this weekend. rookie mistakes. pretty bummed

this have to do with this?

i got involved with three different ladies this past weekend. been hanging out with them separately. we've all MEZZED around as well. sound's awzum right? well, this weekend i think we're all going to be in the same place at the same time; i'm not excited to see how that turns out. go meeeeee(10)

Hung over as fuck, so this missive will lack a usual flare... sorry.

Had plans to go to Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings last night, my date canceled last minute.

Ended up going alone to what might have been the best show i have ever been to in my life... met a AMAZINGLY cute girl there who knew me from my job...

after the show i went to a friends bar and got a call from this little cutie i have been trying to bang for a minute... were boozing along and things seem to be going well when she makes some kind of, we should be friends comment, lame...

about ten minutes later this other girl i knew showed up and was vibing, so i totally switched gears and took her home with me and banged her silly... i still want to fuck this other girl, she kinda looks like Natalie Portman... time will tell on that, most likely did not help things by not chasing, but fuck that, interest is a two way street. if they are not down someone else will be.

on the bike ride in to the city this morning, i end up seeing this TOTALLY cute young hippieish american (not usually my style, but she wears it well) girl i met at the bar last night, she was happy to see me again... got those digits and made some loose plans to chill this week.

Not a bad night for being alone... life gives you lemons make lemonade concept.

EDIT: 2k post! what timing!!!!

I live in a ground floor apartment right on a street in a very sleepy town. My place is on the corner of a building and all the units next to it are empty.

last week at like 3:30 in the morning, I am fast asleep, and a rock the size of a football smashes the window in my bedroom. it's kind of a modern place, so the windows are double plated and like 6 feet tall. scared the living shit out of me. Glass was everywhere in my bed and shit. I ran outside with a vacuum (only thing I could grab quickly haha) but the guy was gone.

It was weird, shook me up pretty bad when I got to thinking because all the blinds were open on our windows, so the guy purposely threw it in an occupied bedroom.

Didn't sleep for 2 full days. Was just up with a knife and a big frying pan waiting for like bogeymen to come bursting through my door.

i often wonder what it feels like to dorm and experience the whole college thing

stayed over my homie's dorm yesterday, and came home just 10 minutes ago to a bunch of my parents' requests

i honestly feel stuck between wanting to do my own thing (possibly becoming an RA next year) and staying at home so that i can help out my family with (somewhat) stupid, menial tasks

fucking total 3 hour commute, man. fuck.

I lived in a dorm for 4 years in high school and 1 semester in college. The 1 semester in college was just to test and see if it was any better. After a while that shit is just lame man, you're not missing much on that front.

i often wonder what it feels like to dorm and experience the whole college thing

stayed over my homie's dorm yesterday, and came home just 10 minutes ago to a bunch of my parents' requests

i honestly feel stuck between wanting to do my own thing (possibly becoming an RA next year) and staying at home so that i can help out my family with (somewhat) stupid, menial tasks

fucking total 3 hour commute, man. fuck.

Move out ASAP. it doesn't have to be a dorm setting, it could be some shitty cheap apartment, but you godda move. I dont see how you are still sane living with your parents at your age. Doesn't their constant nosyness, rules and sheer presence bug the living shit out of you?

Cut the cord man. sooner the better.