superconfessional

Ran into an ex Saturday night while at an amusement park that was done up for Halloween and had 8 haunted houses set up inside it. Suprised the hell outta me to run into her because it was 20 miles away from home for me, and 50 miles away from home for her. Didn't expect to see anyone I knew, let alone her. First time I've talked to her since telling her to stay outta my life back in June (which was seven months after we split). Forgot how attracted I am to her, and how much I miss fucking her. Woke up the next day wishing I'd taken her to dark section of the park and made messes with her.

it tells me that i gave setter man rep, so i cant do it now. i dont remember doing that.

i saw my ex fiancée the other day riding by on a bike, we lived together for four years. I said hi and so did she. She did not stop riding the bike.

Thank God!

i got involved with three different ladies this past weekend. been hanging out with them separately. we've all MEZZED around as well. sound's awzum right? well, this weekend i think we're all going to be in the same place at the same time; i'm not excited to see how that turns out. go meeeeee(10)

Guest on-display

I was getting a quickie in the backseat of a girls car today. I thought I was going to go in her mouth but she stopped and tried to get a tissue. Too late, I got jizz on her seat. I laughed so hard, and she got so mad. I joked about it being good for the leather. I bought her food afterwards.

in such a bad mood right now. Feel like hating on everything, talking shit about everything, just all in all being a lame person to be around. Fuck everything. Well, almost everything, but fuck most everything.

This is terrible of me, but my luck might have just turned.

i got involved with three different ladies this past weekend. been hanging out with them separately. we've all MEZZED around as well. sound's awzum right? well, this weekend i think we're all going to be in the same place at the same time; i'm not excited to see how that turns out. go meeeeee(10)

its like im reading a preview for an upcoming episode of a sitcom or something

last night, i decided to quit my job. it was for the best.

this morning was the first since (i seriously cant remember) that I woke up happy and not super tired.

still need to rest, tho, but I feel really great.

another thing: i'm finding myself way more attracted by older women than the younger ones.

Since this is superconfessional we're going to need you to confess why your jawns are drenched in blood.

word.

and go wash them. they are clothes. clothes are meant to be worn and washed.

(not directed to u) spend less money on stupid clothes and save up for a trip to discover some place, go out, have fun.

last night, i decided to quit my job. it was for the best.

this morning was the first since (i seriously cant remember) that I woke up happy and not super tired.

still need to rest, tho, but I feel really great.

glad to hear this, i remember you posting a while ago about being bummed on your job

i had potentially the best night this term last night... met the people who run local art organization, looking forward to volunteering for them

i want to talk to my ex because we both still love each other a lot, but i don't want to be an emotional block to her meeting/seeing other guys

also i want to ask the most interesting girl ive met this year to this show tonight, but in my [over?]analysis it's far for her to get to, and there's 70% chance of rain tonight so naw

there was this girl last night who was at least 6' tall and she was sitting next to me at the bar last night. She was there with a fatty and a weird ass looking dude who was confirmed not to be her bf.

she kept fucking looking at me all night.

i didnt say shit.

this chick was as close to a 10 as ive seen around here.

Im so pissed all i said was "bye."

woke up this morning so pissed at myself. She could have been mine.

Since this is superconfessional we're going to need you to confess why your jawns are drenched in blood.

battling several guidos when I am too wasted to stand straight. my nose was a fountain of blood and for some reason I kept wiping my bloody hands on my jeans

Guest on-display
another thing: i'm finding myself way more attracted by older women than the younger ones.

I've had that cougar/milf/ married phase. It was fun, but don't take it seriously.

The fact that I'm kinda loosing my best friend makes me sad

but he always wants to stay in his room and play videogames or just wants to be alone to play world or warcraft and is an asshole

so i guess that it isnt that bad :confused::confused:

but i still miss him.

I have had a couple friends visiting from home for a week, i have never felt like such a adult in my entire fucking life.

Also starting to think i am falling for this girl i have been seeing for a few months. I am not looking for a relationship, and might still be in love with my ex, but i do like this girl a lot and feel myself caring.

now that I find myself at a certain point in life, looking back on mistakes and misgivings, and particularly the losses; I have two people who have stolen from me, in unrelated events, a couple years apart, who stole what was at the time, siginificant amounts of money/time/needed resources from me. I did not recover on those losses and it bugs me, a lot. One was a former boss who owed me a paycheck at a time I needed it badly, and just never gave it to me, to be a dick; the other was a psychotic roommate who stole all my stuff when I went out and then pretended a burglar came in, and got away with it even in the face of the police.

So.... the law never helped me here any, and I still never repossessed my shit; since that time though, I've become someone new and I have the means and connection with which to bring definite payback of some sort to these people. I could introduce either/both of them to an incredible world of violence and hurt, for very little effort/time/money on my part, and walk into the sunset completely free and unsuspecting. It's my finger on the trigger of a silent gun. I'm not sure I will pull the trigger, but I do wonder who would. it's about the only two things that bother me in life still, and I wonder if erasure would really be as clean as it seems it would.