Levi's Vintage Clothing

Good to hear you guys got your denim...enjoy!!!

Cheers again and a big thank you to paul for talking me into 31,fit is spot on,even if i wouldnt call it a slim fit, the fit is so much different from last season 55s-

has probably to do with the production year, the 31 is from 98.

Oh yes,mine arrived saturday in hamburg!

grabbed the last pair of jeans from pomata. I wonder how the 1955s in a size 30 will fit me.... hrm.

The 555 501 32W, like the 2007 version, are true to size. Actual size works fine for these - they're still not tight, just a typical classic fit, if you stretch the waistband while drying. You could probably downsize one or two and get away with it.

(anyone else miss the Addicted to LVC headline on this thread? I thought it was catchier! Though I'm v glad to see old threads are being cleaned up...)

Picked up a pair of vintage Red Line (little e) size 27 x 27 up in the supermarket

and a pair of vintage Lee Riders Sandforized 28 x 29...

Way to small for me, but awesome vintage jeans for someone smaller...

^ I still haven't seen a decent fit pic of the 201, 1937, or 1901. and I just happen to be trying to decide on what lvc I might be interested in...anyone wanna help?

just for you erk,did some pics of my 1901,stil not able to upload,but get some help today,be ready to watch them soon..

The 555 501 32W, like the 2007 version, are true to size. Actual size works fine for these - they're still not tight, just a typical classic fit, if you stretch the waistband while drying. You could probably downsize one or two and get away with it.

(anyone else miss the Addicted to LVC headline on this thread? I thought it was catchier! Though I'm v glad to see old threads are being cleaned up...)

Wait, so it'll be a 32 waist when it comes in? I bought a size 30 for the sake of having a pair...

I wonder if these'll fit my dad....

Wait, so it'll be a 32 waist when it comes in? I bought a size 30 for the sake of having a pair...

I wonder if these'll fit my dad....

I bought a 32 from 2007 ,it measured 32 raw and after a soak in hottest tab water for a while it shrank a little bit,but strechted out easily to a 33,which fitted me comfortably.but after getting the 55 in 31 from pomata which is from 98 and compared them,,i decided to pass the 2007 to a friend,just to see what he will do to it in a year.well,the joy of owning too much denim..

From what i can say the 2007 strechtes out easily,dont know what happened if you give it a real wash,with all the agitating..

The differences between both are that the 98 has more pronounced thighs,the front- and the coinpockets are much smaller,dont know if that is probably leading back to the sizingdistinction.if there is a difference in the denim,i dont know as i didnt soak the 98 now (and not planning to do in the near future).hope i dont confusing you too much...

I bought a 32 from 2007 ,it measured 32 raw and after a soak in hottest tab water for a while it shrank a little bit,but strechted out easily to a 33,which fitted me comfortably.but after getting the 55 in 31 from pomata which is from 98 and compared them,,i decided to pass the 2007 to a friend,just to see what he will do to it in a year.well,the joy of owning too much denim..

From what i can say the 2007 strechtes out easily,dont know what happened if you give it a real wash,with all the agitating..

The differences between both are that the 98 has more pronounced thighs,the front- and the coinpockets are much smaller,dont know if that is probably leading back to the sizingdistinction.if there is a difference in the denim,i dont know as i didnt soak the 98 now (and not planning to do in the near future).hope i dont confusing you too much...

Basically, if they fit my dad, horray he has his christmas present.

If not, hurray! i have a christmas present.