Levi's Vintage Clothing

you two could start repping him to work against it :D

and no, I didn't neg him, why should I? I hardly neg anyways

Despite b_freak's unfortunate Teutonic heritage, he actually seems like a rather nice chap and therefore unlikely to indulge in any 'negging'.

Thank you all for your approval!

I forgot tops:

1936 Type1 Blanket Lined Jacket

1920 Sack Coat Lot 67 (price was something equal 30$)

1906 Bankhouse shirt (1 is not washed dirty green and 2nd is same but after wash in green/yellow colour)

1960s (i think) white T-shirt with "pellets" and one-side LEVIS white tab

Dunno which perfidious marketing strategy is followed by Levis, but it's a shame that there is no LVC homepage. Always a guessing game where to buy their stuff. Tiring.

i totaly agree, LVC needs a homepage, it seems very hit and miss to me the way they operate !!!

Dunno which perfidious marketing strategy is followed by Levis, but it's a shame that there is no LVC homepage. Always a guessing game where to buy their stuff. Tiring.

i totaly agree, LVC needs a homepage, they way they go about things is very strange !!!

Saw some pieces from the new 2011 collection today, the flannels are looking really good. All were made in Italy and the fabrics were very impressive, all part of the "Levi's Western Wear" line (LVC).

This has probably been mentioned here before but i thought it was interesting.. makes lvc prices seem cheap though ;)

Levi’s Lefty by Takahiro Kuraishi for Spring/Summer '11

Taking core inspiration from 1950s workwear, this collection declares ‘Resistance’ to modern fashion culture and the brand identity of Levi’s.

Levi’s Lefty uses a non-traditional left-hand twill denim that stands in contrast to Levi’s right-hand twill heritage. Left-hand twill denim is a weave in which the grain lines run from the top left-hand corner of the fabric towards the bottom right, and are woven from single plied yarns in the warp. They also have a softer feel to them after washing than right hand twills. Made in Japan

acsn10.png

wb9d2b.png

http://www.levi.jp/collection/lefty/

had some free time at lunch, and always have the office to myself, so I figured I'd experiment and take a couple pix with my phone. I like the lighting where I took the photos, and will try to take some proper ones with my camera over the weekend as an update for the cultizm contest.

LVC 1955 501XX. Will be one year old next week. I'm guessing between 9 and 10 months of actual wear, and a similiar number of washes. Light exagerates the thigh wear, but over all the color is pretty close.

Photo0123.jpg

Photo0124.jpg

There are catalogue of SS 2005 and metal box

dsc3747.th.jpg

dsc3748a.th.jpg

It's terrible that Levi's had to knock off the Krispy Kreme logo and just change the words to create a logo for the Oakland Roadster's club.

It's terrible that Levi's had to knock off the Krispy Kreme logo and just change the words to create a logo for the Oakland Roadster's club.

Yeah this strikes me as odd what with how Levis treated the repro market.

Tried taking some more pix of the '55s today. Different camera, and less light, so different color result from the cell phone pix I took yesterday. Was asked for some detail shots, so I tried to get some close ups of part of the jeans. Not very happy with my picture taking ability.

DSC00536.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

recently we were talking of the perceived quality of 555 LVC. (to which i whole heartedly agree) but not much has been said of 554 LVC. i personally think the san antonio stuff is close to or as good as 555 in quality. i only have one pair to judge by (1944's) but i'm pretty impressed and always on the lookout for 554's just as i am 555's. i'm wondering what others think?