Levi's Vintage Clothing

superscore,dont listen to roy6forallmankind and dont waste energy,use a hairdryer and dry them right on your body-thats hardcore!

but dont use it in the bathtub,i heard the result will be boring dead...

No, No, No, axiomaticallynice is all wrong, again.

What you do is:

1- preheat your oven to WARM or about 200'F.

2- roll your tv into the kitchen, place it facing the oven, and qeue up some really trashy television series like One Tree Hill (or if you're a Brit, Hexed or Torchwood).

3- open the door, face away from the oven, and bend over, putting your palms flat on the floor.

4- walk your legs up the oven door and into the oven, keeping palms on floor.

5- gradually work your legs into the oven, ending up with your legs in lotus position, your waist flush with the plane of the oven door.

6- begin to watch television, fall into a stupor, and come to 3 hours later with perfectly dried and fitted jeans.

Dr. Heech, you're making it tough for me to stick with the '33s. Wish I could rep. How long do you have to wait to rerep someone anyway?

Thanks Roy

Love my 551's. Dont really understand the rep thing as you've only been here a very short time and yet you're more popular than me! ...Lol ( - it's only cos I moaned about the 1915 details)

I dont know how long you have to wait to reRep, maybe one of the other guys will know?

@ KKochheiser - yeah, love the offset belt loop, wish Lvc would've put it on the 55's.

@ KKochheiser - yeah, love the offset belt loop, wish Lvc would've put it on the 55's.

I agree. My '55s are my favorites but I wish they had the offset belt loop. I almost ordered a pair of Ooe-Yofukutens just to get that.

That would seem to be an easy enough thing to have altered.

Indeed, and I probably will since I have a really good tailor. He even has a chain stitch machine to do hems.

I don't beileve the 55 501 had an offset belt loop - it was later in the decade. Although you're right that LVC should do one.

Jeans like Sugar Cans are sometimes, but not alwyas, more accurate. THey often have are an idealised version of the originals - which is fine, it can look better. For instance, the pale lemon stitching is highly prized in Japan, so they include it even on 1947 jeans where I believe it wasn't that common.

I don't beileve the 55 501 had an offset belt loop - it was later in the decade.

Aha! Can you date that? I'm not (quite) old enough to remember details that far back.

I'd have to call someone who knows more than me.

Lemon stitching varied between factories, but I recall that the offset belt loop appears later in the decade.

INteresting, didn't know that, Fardin - altho not all of them do/did, certainly the earlier LVC Japan 55, of 2002-2004 or so, don't in the catalogues I have.

Fardin, you are the man.

I've just realised I am about two hours behind where I should be today... and that's probably two hours of SuFu posts. I have a deadline on the 11th.. radio silence calls. I'm gonna trash my password, it's the only way I can resist. See you in 10 days!

thats a drag without you here. but on the other hand i want to read the bowie book as soon as possible too.

wish you the best paul

see ya in 10 days

by the way the new dubbleworks 760 also had an offset belt loop. great looking 50s pants

http://ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=item&ic=32023&mode=newarrivals

that patch looks like its from last season...

do you know if they're from the 2010 batch or not?

either way they should fit great. How'd they measure raw?

and thanks for posting the pictures. I'd never really read the pocket flasher on a pair of 44s. very interesting.

hi erk,... i was told by my dealer that they are from the 2010 batch,... but i am by no means an expert on that and had to trust his words,... anyway i am very pleased with them so far.

sorry but they are already soaked and while i am typing this, i am wearing them to dry em,..... did not measure them dry.

i like to wear all of my levis's more on the "loose" side, so i bought these in a 34,... i am on a 31 in a Wrangler 13MWZ for a tighter more regular fit, don´t know if that helps?

cheers