Levi's Vintage Clothing

hey guys i dont know how to post a pictures here (still a newbee) but i found a picture of Mr. Johnny Depp wearing levis 1906 Bunkhouse in yahoo's first page, if you click on the FEATURED: FORBES HIGHEST PAID ACTOR. This shows Levis still on the game. fuck all jeans makers who copy levis.

post a pics for us to see...the johnny depp one...i assume it is a prewash levis .......anyway, learn how to post a pics so we can see

the pic is gone. anyway i yahoo search it, i just type JOHNNY DEPP IN LEVIS, it came up in denimology. you cannot find it in google,do yahoo instead.

im still learning it (posting pics) its takes time.

of all the famous johnny's that have worn levis you come up with that one

ofcourse i havent seen/heard a celebrity wearing the famous LVC,all they wearing are those corny designers jeans. plus i own a pair of bunkhouse thats why i recognized it right away.

hawkeye....its lvc it doesnt looks like natural tear.Depp can afford the authentic one but im pretty sure he just wants to protect his celeb skin.No celeb wants to wear a full of parasites in clothing.

cotton.....whats is your waistline? by the looks of it seems like thats too big for you. and whats is the size of that Knappave?do you think it will shrink down to 2 inches?

fardin..... thanks for the site. some of the pics in black and white looks like bill.

Hi Sympathy,

I'm no expert but I remember seeing them for the first time around the end of '86, in London. In a 501 style.

Around then a whole lot of companies started bringing out black jeans. Flip had been doing some black jeans in the early 80s.

Like I said, that just a personal memory and black jeans were certainly around in the seventies but I don't remember them being Levis.

Hope that helps or a least prompts a more informed reply :)

I've got Deadstock Levis 519 big E in black they've got a letter A above the 519 so assuming produced around the same time as 501 S type so 1967 ish??

Haven't actually got my hands on them yet picking them up next week so unsure if they're redline or not.

BTW everyone seen these orginal 201's

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160264665680&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

Sweet jeans - I love the way they've laid them out as if they're dinosaur fossils. A BIN for $2500 would be a bargain.

Someone criticized LVC in this thread for the orange stitching on the 20s 201 - you can see here that the color is dead-on. Typical low-contrast fade from turn of the century, natural indigo jeans, too.

Sweet jeans - I love the way they've laid them out as if they're dinosaur fossils. A BIN for $2500 would be a bargain.

Someone criticized LVC in this thread for the orange stitching on the 20s 201 - you can see here that the color is dead-on. Typical low-contrast fade from turn of the century, natural indigo jeans, too.

I'd be careful of those pants. I think the reason the stitching matches is because those are the LVC. Someone buried their Ross Dress for Less' pants in the backyard.