A.P.C.

jeepster

they fit the same, and neither retain selvedge. supposedly, it's cut off because they're tapered. i have no idea if the black ones take longer to fade, but you might want to think twice about them because they have these vertical streaks and are a dark grey, not really black.

i think the blacks PS fit slimmer than the indigo.

what online sites carry

apc ns in black??

besides apc.fr

Only APC stores have the black. We were supposed to get a shipment, however due to production issues they arrived at the New York store late and were only offered there.

Our APC restock arrives Tuesday August 26th.

New Cures

New Standards

Rescues

i know the correct size for a.p.c new standards is supposed to be the one you can barely button up first try. but i bought size 25 a.p.c new standards and i had no trouble buttoning it up. my thighs are muscular but for some reason it doesn't feel that tight around them.

should i wait it out to let these stretch or will it stretch at all? i'm a touch under 5"8 and at 136lbs.

I just received my size 30 PS indigo. They fit bigger than I expected! From what I remember they fit a lot like my size 29 NS raw black did when they where new. But the PS is looser in the waist. Measured the back of the waist to approximately 31.5 inches when weared for a few minutes. Didn't measure the back and front aligned so i suppose the real measurement is bigger.

Going to return these PS size 30 for a size 29. Not really much difference between the NS and PS if you ask me. The PS is more NS-like than New Cure-like and is not very tapered.

So Hudson I think you will be best off with the same size in NS and PS. Mind you I am comparing the black NS with the indigo PS.

btw, does anyone's PS looks like they are going to burst when it's worn? mine does. i can see the stitching on the sides

just got a pair of New Cures and theyre so tight i can see the stitching from my hips to my knees.

as the jeans stretched, has this eventually gone away?

I got 28 NS they fit fine in the waist but tight in the legs, If I get a 29 will the legs be noticbly wider? Also, qill the legs get wider over time?

it'll stretch a little on the legs as time goes by. but its just a little.

if u do get a 29 , the waist will probably be looser as a 28 fit u fine.

but for the legs it'll be slightly wider than the 28.

do take a look at the measurement over here.

http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/apc/new_standard.php

hope this help ;)

if this helps, i got a pair of nc and sized down 2 to a 31. im a 33 waist where they sit, they have now stretched at the waist to a 34 and i swear the thighs and leg have stretch almost to a new standard type fit. so hang in there, these fuckers stretch! haha

p.s im hot soaking them now, ill get back to everyone with results

paulista how do you like your black ps, any fades starting?

also what is meant vertical streaks sorry for the massive noob question.

fading hasn't really started, just creasing and breaking in. from what i hear the black denim is harder to fade than the indigo. i'm not really looking for the destroyed look so it's fine by me. by "streaks" i think they mean the way the sheen of the denim looks like at first. it fades away to a normal look with wear.

as for the sizing, my black PS were sized down 2 as were my indigo NS. the PS were FAR tighter than the NS. this may have been caused by the difference in the indigo and black denim, i don't know. the PS were "embarrassingly tight" at first, as i said before. my NS on the other hand i would say were only snug. my PS are a much tighter version of my NS, all the way through. smaller hips, waist, knees, cuff, etc... not sure how the indigos are but other people seem to be saying they aren't that tight. i can only speak for the black ones.

anyone looking for measurements should READ BACK a few pages. i posted B.I.G. measurements of my black PS.

I'm looking at APC Rescues, and the size I need is 29 tagged, 31 real sized but are these 34" inseam? or 32"?

cause i need 34 :9

I'm working on a pair of Rescues, the inseam is 36"

just got a pair of New Cures and theyre so tight i can see the stitching from my hips to my knees.

as the jeans stretched, has this eventually gone away?

mine do, too. It hasn't gone away.