A.P.C.

jeepster

^ eat more foods. ride bicycles. get muscley legs.

i eat alottt of food (i am a stoner/ i always have the munchies :D), and i ride my bike everyday (my legs never seem to get bigger)

crosswound - could you post a fit pic? i am just curious to see a size 25 on someone else

i eat alottt of food (i am a stoner/ i always have the munchies :D), and i ride my bike everyday (my legs never seem to get bigger)

crosswound - could you post a fit pic? i am just curious to see a size 25 on someone else

the pair i posted a while ago are also size 25

...so, the PS is as tapered as the NC, or more or less? if the dior 21cm fit is based on the New Standard, and the dior 19cm on the New Cure. Basically the PS is a New Standard from the knee up and New Cure from the knee down, they're right in the middle. Can we confirm this as the fit summary?

i think i gotta wait at least a week or two before posting a picture of it. for everyones sake and my own.

picked up a pair of ps - blacks @ the la store today in 28s. i heard they should be sized simliar to nc. but trying them on - oddly, a 28 was still loose on me - when i normally do a 29 in nc, and its madd tight - but the thigh and leg were tight. love the fit still, cuz when they stretch out and sag, theyll look pretty ill.

def. my new fav cut.

...so, the PS is as tapered as the NC, or more or less? if the dior 21cm fit is based on the New Standard, and the dior 19cm on the New Cure. Basically the PS is a New Standard from the knee up and New Cure from the knee down, they're right in the middle. Can we confirm this as the fit summary?

frankly speaking i'll say it's more tapered than the NC .

Ordered size 30 in PS indigo last night. Wear a 30 NC indigo which is too tight in the legs and a 29 NS raw black which is too loose in the legs. Think the PS will do just fine. Maybe they will not be super snug in the waist but I guess they will be fine considering they sit so low. I am 34+ inches where I assume the PS will sit.