A.P.C.

jeepster

or .. dont put them in the freezer - somewhere around here it says that it breaks down the jeans faster.

forgot where i read that, dont quote me.

or .. dont put them in the freezer - somewhere around here it says that it breaks down the jeans faster.

forgot where i read that, dont quote me.

Yes, and what i have heard is that the smell comes back when you take them out from the fridge... because all the particles become smelling again when unfreezez so the method is hopeless.

I have been wearing a pair of new standards tag size 26 that have now stretched to 29x33.5 and I have to say thanks to this forum for helping me get my correct size, im really happy I sized down 3. While i have been wearing in this pair, im now im looking to get another pair of denim something with a cut similar to the NS's not to tight but also not to baggy depending on how you wear them. Does anyone here have any advice? I was thinking samurai,flathead,studio d'artisan, skull?

APC NS for 2 monthes and one week.

strecthed too much and they look kina wack on the thigh area and the hip area :down:

i pretty wanna hot shrink them but i need your advice.

or i needa gain much weight. :| :| :| :| :|

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

APC NS for 2 monthes and one week.

strecthed too much and they look kina wack on the thigh area and the hip area :down:

i pretty wanna hot shrink them but i need your advice.

or i needa gain much weight. :| :| :| :| :|

*Picz*

Imo that's one of the tightest NS fits i've seen around.....

I recently bought a pair of NS and I went with a 30 but my true waist is 31

I tried to go down to 29 but my thighs just wouldnt cooperate (23 inches circumference), so with the 30s, I am expecting some stretch in the thigh but was just wondering if they would stretch out an insane in the waist, or is stretching all relative to how tight they were originally? I am just expecting a slim fit, not skinny

I tried to go down to 29 but my thighs just wouldnt cooperate (23 inches circumference), so with the 30s, I am expecting some stretch in the thigh but was just wondering if they would stretch out an insane in the waist, or is stretching all relative to how tight they were originally? I am just expecting a slim fit, not skinny

yeah they will you should have gone down atleast 2 sizes, the hips and thighs will stretch espeacially the waist

So I had to wash my NS today. They are about 5 days shy of three months of everyday wear. I really wanted to go a full 6 months, but puke happens :(:mad::o

It was wicked bright out, so I had to adjust the brightness. So yeah... and now the color is actually accurate. You can see a little bit of the puke up near the crotch area :o

vera7t.jpg

24mun3d.jpg

Will post post wash pics when they dryyyy.

my apcs have always stretched out pretty insane compared to how they fit on me first. but i also NEVER wash my jeans so theyve been stretching for 6+ months. im the same size as you, always bought 30's but now im thinking bout the 29... the thighs also stretched out alot....

very nice fit on the PS!

got my new cures today (size 30). sized down 1 and i'm 29 in dior mijs. they are very tight at the thighs but i could button them completely after 10mins... did i choose the right size or should i have gone 1 size down?

that will be okay because they will stretch alot after a few weeks of wears

took advantage of a nice day to take some natural light fit pictures.

new standard, sized down 2 (from 30 to 28). around 1 year of wear with 1 soak and a few washes.

newstandard1year.jpg

petit standard, sized down 2 (from 30 to 28). around 3 months of wear.

petitstandard3months.jpg

those blacks look soooo nice.

are those blacks NS or NC ?