A.P.C.

jeepster

3 months of solid wear? Or just a few day out of the week? My apcs were crazy tight when I first got them and after about 3 weeks, the stretched like crazy. My suggestion is to wear them more often (if you are not already) or just wear them hard.

i wear 'em quite often its like 5 or 6 days a week.. maybe i should wear them more radical.. waist line its fine but from thigh to bottom, hella tight..

Is that only on APC jeans or all of the brands?

probably all? not too sure...

I just tried it on some kicking mule workshops and it worked

NS

sorry for the weird pictures - they arent really that blue, i gotta get me a new digital camera..

Rescues 15 months or so, not much wear time anymore

first please throw all your shoes away

the rescues almost look bootcut and the stacking looks pretty bad for being worn 15 months

not really liking the NS fit either...

Man, I must be shorter than I thought, because on a lot of you guys, the leg length looks totally fine, but if I didn't turn up my NS, they'd be comically long. Thanks, internet. Thanks for helping me to discover that I have short legs.

On the plus side, I've discovered I have a much slimmer waist than I thought (I thought I was about a 32, but I'm actually a 29). Though, I wish I'd sized down at least another one.

Oh well, I'm off to Paris in September, so no doubt I'll pick up another pair (maybe New Cures this time). Anyone been to the APC stores in Paris?

first please throw all your shoes away

the rescues almost look bootcut and the stacking looks pretty bad for being worn 15 months

not really liking the NS fit either...

thanks lol. theres a bunch of extra stuff i gotta get rid of... cos im a fatass haha

If you don't want leggings, don't hem. They look good. Wear the shit out of them.

i didn't really think i should hem them. it's just that my heel seems to be stretching out the bottom of the jeans when i try and squeeze my foot through the narrow opening. it makes the stacking look a little strange at the moment, a little lopsided (it's hard to see it in that picture). i'm sure once the denim softens up it will stack more naturally.

whats all this talk about the pins? lol are they notorious for falling off? catching on things? or are people just expected to take it off.. mine is still on. and i never got one with my rescues. i dont know why, im also missing a beltloop..