A.P.C.

jeepster

just got my APC NS in today.

i'm a true size 34, sized down 2. (32)

height - 5'11, weight - 180

A bit tight, but I think once they stretch they'll be perfect for the fit I want.

hope this helps. this thread has certainly helped me.

nice, theyll indeed stretch out. did you get those joints hemmed or are you tall enough so that the "factory" length works for you?

how do the petit standards fit compared to the new cure? I sized down 2 (31 to a 29) in the NC's but the leg opening was too wide. I was thinking of sizing down 3 (31 to 28) in the petit standards based on measurements of the Petit Standards in the supermarket.

ok... 29 NC's measure 7.25 at the leg opening from context... i just measured my 29 petit standards and it was around 7.1... depending on how you wanht the jeans to fit... unless you have skinny legs, sizing down 2 would be appropriate... but i don't get why you must have such a small leg opening...

^ Just while your on the topic of petit standards, how do they fit below the knees? Like around your calfs, are they a bit looser than NC's? I find that my NC's even after a year of wearing them are still too tight around my calfs, and I was hoping petit standards would be the solution.

Cheers

i was a soccer player myself when i was younger so my calves and thighs have never gone away...

you won't actually find the petit standards looser in the calf if you have huge calves...

based on the feel when i tried them on... they were very very similar...

See I've never really played much sport and my sz28 NC's are still basically skin tight around my calves, even after a year of hard wear. Actually it's the worst walking up hill, my calves seem to expand a bit and the seams feel like they're gonna rip lol. I find it pretty hard to believe that not many other people find them uncomfortable?

On the other hand my raw black Diors are perfect, they're probably only 1 or 2cm wider around the calves but they don't hug my calves whatsoever, yet they look just as skinny. I'm too pov at the moment to afford another pair of Diors though... come to think of I can't even afford a pair of PS either...

anyone know where they stock gray apc's?

yeah ive seen them at the apc store. pretty useless advice to just say that, but when i get back home i can check if they have them for you... pm me if interested.

apc new cure size 26, four months, one hot soak, one ocean wash exactly a week ago. sorry for the silly face

cross posted from the how jeans fit thread

7-16-08052.jpg

7-16-08055.jpg

^ Just while your on the topic of petit standards, how do they fit below the knees? Like around your calfs, are they a bit looser than NC's? I find that my NC's even after a year of wearing them are still too tight around my calfs, and I was hoping petit standards would be the solution.

Cheers

I haven't tried on NCs before but from pictures and other people's responses the Petit NS are slimmer below the knee.. I know mine is pretty slim and I wouldn't want it slimmer. I sized down 2.

^^^^^ they're too big, imo.

^^^ sagging a little too much, stumpy legs...

Yeah I think I may have been sagging a bit much, My legs aren't too stumpy, but I do have short legs. I kinda want to try a skinnier jean then the New Standard. Possibly a New Cure, but not sure.

Hey Zach, mind posting the actual measurement of the waist? Trying to decide between sizing down to a 27 or 28; wear as small as a 29 in Nudies, usually 30s in Levi's/et al. Thanks.

I will try sir, mine are still tight around the waist. So I am not sure if they are done stretching.