A.P.C.

jeepster

Guest kyotousa
someone seems to be going a little coo-coo over their size in jeans...

There was a reason that a new APC thread was started...and that's to get rid of all 200+ pgs of the redundant questions that you are asking. Read through the 53 pgs if you don't know what size to get, and I'm sure you'll find your answer...and if you still don't know after that, and don't know what to do...then just don't buy the jeans.

I wonder if you just have too much time or you just love APC so much that you want to read 53 pgs of info about APC.

Guest kyotousa
length of a jean is personal preference. too long? hem :)

id hardly say 34" is short, you mustnt be that tall :P

I wonder if the leg opening will change if I hem about 3-4".

^ depends on the cut. if it's tapered it would obviously get bigger. however i really see no need to hem apc. most people dont even hem their diors which have a 38" inseam. 34" is nothing once honeycombs eat up some of the inseam and the stacks settle..

Guest kyotousa
^ depends on the cut. if it's tapered it would obviously get bigger. however i really see no need to hem apc. most people dont even hem their diors which have a 38" inseam. 34" is nothing once honeycombs eat up some of the inseam and the stacks settle..

too much stacks will make you look shorter and I was talking about New standard.

NS is supposely a slim straight, but I suspect it's tapered a bit. not sure.

I wonder if you just have too much time or you just love APC so much that you want to read 53 pgs of info about APC.

I only had to read the first page to figure out what size I needed...Unfortunately for you...your brain doesn't know how to comprehend or you simply do not know how to read the simple Faq's laid out for you on the first page of this thread. FYI - ALL of your questions are answered on PG 1.

5'11", can't sag much more than that because they're still pretty tight :|

and your weight and denim size?

I'm 5.11 as well and just ordered size 29.

I'm about 145lbs/65kg.

I'm going to gain weight and I have a big ass so I'm hoping the they won't stretch to much.

I'm about 145lbs/65kg.

I'm slightly over 5'11 and ~150 lbs. I ordered a 29 for my first pair and I've tried on a broken in 27. I'm happy with the 29 but could probably could wear a 28 without looking in a mirror and hating myself for turning indie.

interesting how people are talking about the length of the APCs. I am not that tall (5 9) and not very skinny (160lb) When I put on the NS i call it the "ultimate stacking." I personally find the 34 inseam a bit too long. In fact, just a week ago I went to a nice little place in dt Toronto (Sydney) to chop off about 2.5 inches of inseam...and got a nice chainstitching done. Hopefully I can get it back tmr and start wearing my NS again!

I'm about 145lbs/65kg.

I'm going to gain weight and I have a big ass so I'm hoping the they won't stretch to much.

weigh about 138 lbs, size 26

just started my second NS project, when i got my first pair i had no idea about the stretch factor so i got a pair that fit perfectly in store (sz.34! ) wack, i know. needless to say they were gia-normous in a week. so im on my second pair, sz.31, i couldnt button them in store and was hesitant about purchasing them. now two weeks later im snug as a bug in a rug. HAHA anyway im ready for some fade-age has anyone tryed a salt water/sand wash (apc calls it the extremest wash)? any tips?

Guest kyotousa
I only had to read the first page to figure out what size I needed...Unfortunately for you...your brain doesn't know how to comprehend or you simply do not know how to read the simple Faq's laid out for you on the first page of this thread. FYI - ALL of your questions are answered on PG 1.

It seems like you can't comprehend that tight/slim fit are relative term.

If there isn't any pic on first page how would I know if op's slim fit is what I want?

Now stop posting useless comments and useless answers. You should just sit in front of your computer and eat ur potato chips.

Guest kyotousa
weigh about 138 lbs, size 26

So you downsized 3?

I def. need to chop off 2-3 inches if I want to wear these....That's enough stack in ur pic.

Guest kyotousa
APC NS worn since Nov 07. Probably like 6ish months of wear. No wash 1 soak.

ha tha'ts like my 501 STF fit.....did you just downsize 1?