A.P.C.

jeepster

CIMG0035.jpg

CIMG0037.jpg

my ns after wearing them every other day for about a month. recently, however, ive been wearing them every day. theyre sz 30, but i usually wear a 32 sometimes even a 33. they took about a day of wearing for about 8 hours to stretch out to where they are now.

when u say u usually wear 32....is that your actual waist size?

whats your height/weight

cause they look baggy as hell on u

im gonna be gettin some apc's and i was thinkin about 30's

when u say u usually wear 32....is that your actual waist size?

whats your height/weight

cause they look baggy as hell on u

im gonna be gettin some apc's and i was thinkin about 30's

yes, thats my atual wais size. im like 5'7", maybe 8 and weight about 150. they look really baggy cause they are really baggy; i havent gotten a chance to hem them and im pretty sure all New Standards, regardless of waist size, are 34 inches long (correct me if im wrong). i need to get them hemmed about two inches. also i sagged them a little cause the ass hasnt streched out yet (hopefully it will...)

my 4 month old nc's are a tagged 26 and they measure 30, after I did the ocean wash the shrunk a good amount and now they fit like when I first got them, lovin it

just got my sz 28, new cures.....werent they supposed to be selvedge? i ordered from tobi.com....but anyway, they are super stiff, and were hella tight, but they streched out a bit to near how most of my jeans fit, still a bit tighter tho, i guess i g2 get used to raw denim, lol...but the leg opening was bigger than i was expecting, still looks good tho...the whole stiffness factor will lessen as i wear them right?

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4114/sufuvk7.jpg

idk how to embed, shitty pic, lol, i know

sized down 2 btw

Correct me if I'm wrong, but APC NC's are selvage. You just don't see the selvage line due to the tailoring with the taper.

correctamundo

I posted a few pages ago about how my NS were real tight, I went to a denim boutique in downtown portland and asked the owner what his ideas were on my too small denim dilemma. He said put them on, get in the shower and do some stretches. So I did haha, to be honest its working out ok so far. they dried in a day or two, and were stiff as a board when I put them on, but the thighs arent as tight and Im just gonna keep putting in work on them

I plan on getting some rescues for my birthday next week, I tried them on when at the boutique and they seem like theyre a cut more for guys with my build, I'll post those if/when I get them

NS size 29 (sized down 3)

Worn for almost 7 months

1 Shower soak/stretch?

repairs on the crotch

denim.jpg

DSC00140-1.jpg

if you do want to see the selvage line on your jean... try the petit standards instead of new cures... was finally wearing my petit standards for the first time ever since i bought it... a really good fit...

relatively similar to the sexfh05 that it will never be super tight at the waist unless you sized down 4 or something... i sized down one or two depending on how you look at it... if i went any lower the legs and thighs will be way tight...

yup I mean oregon

I went to blake on 23rd. the guy who owns it is blake, obviously, and hes really helpful/knowledgeable

i suspected that :) i like that place, i havent yet purchased anything there. but the time i was in, he was very helpful. kind nice to see that now and then.

I posted a few pages ago about how my NS were real tight, I went to a denim boutique in downtown portland and asked the owner what his ideas were on my too small denim dilemma. He said put them on, get in the shower and do some stretches. So I did haha, to be honest its working out ok so far. they dried in a day or two, and were stiff as a board when I put them on, but the thighs arent as tight and Im just gonna keep putting in work on them

I plan on getting some rescues for my birthday next week, I tried them on when at the boutique and they seem like theyre a cut more for guys with my build, I'll post those if/when I get them

NS size 29 (sized down 3)

Worn for almost 7 months

1 Shower soak/stretch?

repairs on the crotch

prolly shouldnt have sized down so much. those look painfully small

heyitslando, looks great and i love your nikeys, which model? :P

Infrared 90s, reretroing at the end of August, unconfirmed date

yes, thats my atual wais size. im like 5'7", maybe 8 and weight about 150. they look really baggy cause they are really baggy; i havent gotten a chance to hem them and im pretty sure all New Standards, regardless of waist size, are 34 inches (correct me if im wrong). i need to get them hemmed about two inches. also i sagged them a little cause the ass hasnt streched out yet (hopefully it will...)

what size do you wear. and are they NS? :eek:

if you do want to see the selvage line on your jean... try the petit standards instead of new cures... was finally wearing my petit standards for the first time ever since i bought it... a really good fit...

relatively similar to the sexfh05 that it will never be super tight at the waist unless you sized down 4 or something... i sized down one or two depending on how you look at it... if i went any lower the legs and thighs will be way tight...

how do the petit standards fit compared to the new cure? I sized down 2 (31 to a 29) in the NC's but the leg opening was too wide. I was thinking of sizing down 3 (31 to 28) in the petit standards based on measurements of the Petit Standards in the supermarket.

how do the petit standards fit compared to the new cure? I sized down 2 (31 to a 29) in the NC's but the leg opening was too wide. I was thinking of sizing down 3 (31 to 28) in the petit standards based on measurements of the Petit Standards in the supermarket.

I don't own either, so I wouldn't know. BUT... this guy sized down 2, and I think the fit is fucking fantastic. You may want to stay on just 2.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=53084&highlight=petit+standard

I don't own either, so I wouldn't know. BUT... this guy sized down 2, and I think the fit is fucking fantastic. You may want to stay on just 2.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=53084&highlight=petit+standard

the measurements that guy gives on his jeans are pretty much the same as the uniqlo jeans I wear now, idk how much stretching that guy did though.

I guess I'm pretty set on getting 28s. I just wanted some reassurance before I order two pairs off the website instead of waiting a month and 10 days to get them when I get back to NY.