A.P.C.

jeepster

Guest kyotousa
goddammit kyoto! just buy your jeans! you've seen enough pictures and asked enough people! size down 2, wear em some then take em to get hemmed! you're single-handedly filling this thread with suck.

Damn highfrctose are you just fat or you are mad as well?

why do you care so much? If I want to chat then let me chat, this is a forum isn't it?

Besides I am gonna size down 3...So why do you think I want to to sz down 2.

If you don't want me to chat, then just paypal me 150 bucks so I can buy 2 denims

btw...aren't you the guy who gonna write in proper English? eh ENGRISH haha

Damn highfrctose are you just fat or you are mad as well?

why do you care so much? If I want to chat then let me chat, this is a forum isn't it?

Besides I am gonna size down 3...So why do you think I want to to sz down 2.

If you don't want me to chat, then just paypal me 150 bucks so I can buy 2 denims

btw...aren't you the guy who gonna write in proper English? eh ENGRISH haha

Yes. I and my marathon racing ass are fat AND mad, but I have come to terms with the fact that I will never be a skinny Kenyan.

However, I can't come to terms with the fact that you are an idiot. You are not chatting because no one wants to hear you. All you've done is ask every poster in the last week "size down 1, 2, 3, or 4??" Size down 10 for all I care. Just buy the damn things instead of polluting this thread. Then wear them and don't post back in here until you have something people want to see, and yes, as difficult as it is, I can understand your Engrish.

Guest kyotousa
Yes. I and my marathon racing ass are fat AND mad, but I have come to terms with the fact that I will never be a skinny Kenyan.

However, I can't come to terms with the fact that you are an idiot. You are not chatting because no one wants to hear you. All you've done is ask every poster in the last week "size down 1, 2, 3, or 4??" Size down 10 for all I care. Just buy the damn things instead of polluting this thread. Then wear them and don't post back in here until you have something people want to see, and yes, as difficult as it is, I can understand your Engrish.

I am sorry dude, you need to get your fat ass to realize that you don't always get what you want. I guess you need to learn that from me, since your mama didn't teach you shit. Apparently you are the only guy who hear what I want to say cause you are replying my posts. If you don't want to read it then stop reading it and stop reply my msg.

As for the rest of the posts I don't know what you are babbling about, so please write in proper English, since it's so poorly written that I couldn't understand your Engrish at all.

Guest kyotousa
pretty much because my big thighs couldnt fit into smaller sizes.

You still have some thigh room man...you got some decent fade tho

So you downsized 3?

I def. need to chop off 2-3 inches if I want to wear these....That's enough stack in ur pic.

yeah 3, the stacking looks a bit more extreme in that pic because I was wearing hi-tops

honestly I think I could've went with sizing down 2, after 4 months these are still pretty tight in the waist, but I'm happy enough with the fit

Guest kyotousa
yeah 3, the stacking looks a bit more extreme in that pic because I was wearing hi-tops

honestly I think I could've went with sizing down 2, after 4 months these are still pretty tight in the waist, but I'm happy enough with the fit

yah i think that's what i am gonna do.

Maybe you could use hanger as a stretcher to make the waist bigger

^ Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think part of that "recipe" is to not wash your jeans for as long as possible. At least with normal soaks you get better contrast the longer you wait.

thats true, but i plan on not only salt water soaking, but rubbing them down with sand in the areas i want some contrast, that should help to release some color. you are right though, the longer the better before the soak, im just being impatient because its summer and my NS's are dark as fuck...

I recently got my new cures in 28, sized down 2 from 30. They are tight right now. All my medium shirts look really awkward when I am wearing the NC's. And i see a lot of nice fits of people in same size rocking medium t's and it looks awesome. What am i missing? :o

Probably going to get two pairs of Petit Standards when I get back to NYC, one in indigo and one in black. Is there a general consensus for sizing down on these? I like how slim the New Cures fit but the leg opening was bigger than I liked.

I wear a size 31 in all of my jeans, I was thinking of getting maybe 28's in the Petit Standards (I got 29's in the New Cures). Also, I heard the the raw black fit slimmer than the indigo, so should I be looking at 28's in indigo and 29's in black?

Thanks...any websites that have measurements of the jeans would be helpful also.

CIMG0035.jpg

CIMG0037.jpg

my ns after wearing them every other day for about a month. recently, however, ive been wearing them every day. theyre sz 30, but i usually wear a 32 sometimes even a 33. they took about a day of wearing for about 8 hours to stretch out to where they are now.

I recently got my new cures in 28, sized down 2 from 30. They are tight right now. All my medium shirts look really awkward when I am wearing the NC's. And i see a lot of nice fits of people in same size rocking medium t's and it looks awesome. What am i missing? :o

swagger...

This is how I want my jeans to look. Not that tight stuff!!

groooooz

10charcters

just started my second NS project, when i got my first pair i had no idea about the stretch factor so i got a pair that fit perfectly in store (sz.34! ) wack, i know. needless to say they were gia-normous in a week. so im on my second pair, sz.31, i couldnt button them in store and was hesitant about purchasing them. now two weeks later im snug as a bug in a rug. HAHA anyway im ready for some fade-age has anyone tryed a salt water/sand wash (apc calls it the extremest wash)? any tips?

i did! i'd suggest it to whoever, i did it a few times and i just rubbed sand into them, espically on the fronts of the thighs and backs of the knees and stuff

Hey still trying to get ride of these New Standards.

back.jpg

front.jpg

I got these over the winter and didn't wear them much. I messed up on the sizing and purchased my true waist instead of down 2 like my current pair. My mistake is your luck.

Waist: 17 1/2" x 2 =35"

Thigh: 12 3/4"

Knee: 9 1/4" (measured 13" down from crotch)

Leg opening: 8 1/8" -8 1/4"

Length: 34"

Asking $85 Shipped in the U.S.

**Will Consider Any Resonable Offer**

These are also in Supermarket with a pair of Uniqlos