A.P.C.

jeepster

Anyone have pictures of sized down 1 New Cures?

uhh, I have sized down two new cures

wats up guys, i'm not generally a forum dude but i have become quite interested in good quality denim recently and after spending (what i consider to be) stupid amounts of cash on 'brand name' denim ie 7's, evisu, diesel etc in the past and realising now that i was paying for solely the logo and not quality

anyways, i just bought a pair of apc new standards in size 30 (i wear 32 normally) and i got some questions:

i'm 5"8 and i want to get the jeans hemmed some, but i know that they are likely to shrink after washing, since i dont wash my jeans very often at all i was wondering if it would be a good idea to soak them first before hemming?

If i soak them, how long should i soak them for and in what temperature water, and after soaking will they be more 'true' to their final length? And if i do soak them will they lose the raw denim sheen that they have at present?

THirdly, the standards were just a BIT slimmer cut than what i was looking for, the 31's were a bit too loose around the waist and the lady said they'd stretch even more, so i decided to go with the 30's but the lady in the store told me that they were likely to stretch out and become a bit looser, by exactly how much will this happen, ie will it make a visual difference to how they are looking in their present state?

yea thats quite a lot of questions and i'd be grateful if you could help me out.

S.

Way to realize there is better denim than diesel and stuff.

They are Sanforized. they wont shrink if you soak them unless they have stretched out. We'll worry about soaking a ways down the road.

They will stretch out a ton.. many people buy them and cant button the fly all the way. but after wearing for a while, they can. Someone on here said their apcs stretched around 4 sizes. (correct me if im wrong please)

you should post picture - let superfuture decide wether they look good or not.

cheers.......

Yeah, pretty nice. Or at least they looking good!

But i should not buy that... feels a little bit discusting whit so old jeans worn by another human... and you also need to be in the same size so honeycombs don´t gets up in your ass :cool:

How much will they cost?