A.P.C.

jeepster

i left the pin on my last pair, mostly out of laziness. in the end it grew on me. i think it can give a classy look.

i will try and post more fit pictures as these break in. i'm getting consistent wear into these now that i'm home. i've noticed a big change the last few days.

hey people. just a qn. where i live there isn't any place selling the PS , so i can't try it.

im wearing a size 25 new cure. wad size shld i get for the petit standard??

been asked a million times before, try looking back a few pages

to make things short:

i need to hem my new new standards before i can wear them (dont like turning up)

should i soak and then hem because they will shrink in length?

or can i just go ahead hem because they are sanforized and therefore will not shrink? (contrary to what the lady in the store told me, and contradictory to what you guys have told me)

i know i've asked this before but i spent a fair amount of money on these and dont want to fuck things up, and the info i got before hasnt exaclty been clear.

i promise i wont ask any more annoying questions if u give me a clear answer.

You will lose inseam length two ways:

a) Shrinkage ( a little)

B) Honeycomb formation

Wear it for about two weeks, and just cuff it. Then bring it and have them hemmed.

Hi

this is my first pair of raw denim

APC NS

9 months

1 dryclean at 5 months

1 hot soak at 7 months

3 washes afterwards

S7001514.jpg

My question is

Why do my jeans look so dull, yellow-ish and dirty???

Ive seen alot of other APCs with very sharp contrast - dark hues/bright white fading

I just bought a new pair of skulls

so i dont want to screw them up

can anyone tell me why my jeans look like crap?

thanks

my black PS are exactly the same and they were purchased from THE APC store in Paris (by the luxembourg gardens). you're fine.

hey, here's me wearing my sz 25 petit standard in black.. it's abit tight , hopefully it'll stretch out abit ..

nice fit. how much wear do you have on those? mine started out embarrassingly tight and have stretched out considerably (you can see the fit pic i posted a couple pages back). i wouldn't recommend sizing down any more than 2.

You also said the new cures were selvage... which I agreed with and got neg repped for, so I can't judge, haha. It makes even more sense, though, that the blacks wouldn't be selvage.

well, the new cures are selvage so someone should rep you back for that (i'm out for now).

curious that the blacks aren't really selvage... you sure the selvage line isn't hidden under the thread?