A.P.C.

jeepster

honestly the fit is just different. i wore a 28 and they were way to tight for me. but i went down to 27 for the PS and they fit better. go figure

someone pm'd me about the measurements, here they are:

size 27.

waist: 30"

front rise: 9"

back rise: 13"

thigh: 10"

inseam: 33-34"

knee: 15"

opening: 14 1/16-1/8"

I'm freakin stumped. I went to APC yesterday to try on the Petit Standards and they weren't tight at all. I tried on a size 28 and 29 and they weren't tight in the waist nor legs. My New Cures are a size 29 and they were really tight when I first bought them. Also tried on some New Standards in a 26 and was able to button up without problem at all. I remember my 28 New Standards feeling much tighter when i first bought them years ago. I haven't bought a new pair of APCs in a while, but it seems like the sizing is even more off now.

im really intrigued, NS were always cut to full for me and NC 's( despite me wearing a pair as i type this) are just to damn slim for my body to be comfortable, thighs! Am i to believe that PS are somewhere in the middle and there for perfect for me?!

would there be a discrepancy in the fit between the indigo PS and the black PS? compared to the fits i've seen on the last 2 pages mine were a lot slimmer all the way through. i only sized down 2 and they were embarrassingly tight when i first bought them. i was ashamed to come out of the fitting room. i'm a pretty slim guy so i can't see why mine were so much tighter.

petitestandard.jpg

got my PS size 29 on the mail today. I normally wear a size 31 in Nudies TLJ. These are really tight on my thigh and i can just buttoned it up :) man i have thunder thighssssss lol. and to clarify im a girl. Will these stretch at all?? Comment on fit pics please

got my PS size 29 on the mail today. I normally wear a size 31 in Nudies TLJ. These are really tight on my thigh and i can just buttoned it up :) man i have thunder thighssssss lol. and to clarify im a girl. Will these stretch at all?? Comment on fit pics please

mine started out pretty much this tight (i'm not a girl, which is why it was borderline embarrassing) and they have stretched out quite a bit. you should be fine. if you want an idea how much they stretch out i posted some fit pics after 3 months of wear on the last page (i think). they will look great.

on an unrelated note, it seems that your black PS are just as tight as mine are. a lot tighter than the indigos that were sized down 2. maybe they are cut a bit slimmer.

i got my apc new standards size 25 in the mail 2 days ago. i must say, i am skinnier than i expected! they pretty much bottoned up all the way within 15 mins or so. i probably should of went for the new cures or the petite standards, these are alittle too baggy from the knee down, but i'm sure they will look better as the denim settles into place and wears in a little. i'll post a picture when i get a chance.

Looking to get Petit Standards that are not as tight in the legs as my size 30 NC. What size do you suggest? 30's in PS too? I'm 33-34 inches where jeans usually sit but my waist at its thinnest place is 31,5 inches. The PS seems to run large in the waist?

I'm a skinny guy so hopefully PS will be my best bet :).

If you already think they are too loose below the knee, and you got them done up that easily, you are going to HATE the fit in a few weeks time. Exchange or sell them if you can.

yeah, but they are still slimmer than any of my other jeans. the waist and the theighs are def still really tight, so tight that it is very uncomfortable riding my bike around with these on. i'll post a fit pic this weekend. the more i wear them, the better the fit is getting.

mine started out pretty much this tight (i'm not a girl, which is why it was borderline embarrassing) and they have stretched out quite a bit. you should be fine. if you want an idea how much they stretch out i posted some fit pics after 3 months of wear on the last page (i think). they will look great.

on an unrelated note, it seems that your black PS are just as tight as mine are. a lot tighter than the indigos that were sized down 2. maybe they are cut a bit slimmer.

excellent, i love how it fits on you. Yeah it seems like the indigo is 1-2 inches bigger across the board. My only gripe is the rise, the guys can just slouch their jeans but its not a good look for girls. atm it is bothering me abit when i sit down and eat. its blocking my tummy :P

so this will be the only APC i will buy until they have a cut with a lower rise.

could u possibly put up more fit pictures. like from more angles and a clearer picture. i really like the fit on yours. also how much did u size down?

i didn't size down at all. in fact, i sized up. when i bought them, i wasn't aware of the insane sizing discrepency and had to squeeze myself into a pair of 30s. normally, i wear 27-29s.

given that, i was very surprised at how much the waist stretched out over a year.

i can post more pictures later.