A.P.C.

jeepster

recently bought a w35 new standards.

end up very loose on the waist , as well as it turns out baggy, instead of the straight leg.

i'm a true waist 37

now i've ordered a 33 , hope it'll turn out fine. :P

so , advice , for people whos getting new standard , best to size down 3-4

it may sound crazy , but it might be just right for you

:)

honestly i would size down more than that. i'm almost 37 around my hip bones, where i wear my jeans, and i went with size 32. should have sized down to 31's as i still have and extra 1 1/2 inches that has stretched out making them really loose in my waist.

and of course you can only size down enough to where your legs can still fit in them also.

i just got my PS recently and its tight as hell. While im rooting for this to stretch out nicely, im starting to see some white stretching/threads on the side of both thighs. is that normal? would my jeans come apart fairly soon?

i just got my PS recently and its tight as hell. While im rooting for this to stretch out nicely, im starting to see some white stretching/threads on the side of both thighs. is that normal? would my jeans come apart fairly soon?

i see the same thing as well but i shldn't be worried about that. a couple of people were saying that it's sturdy enough a few posts back.

ok bear with me as i am a newbie to denim.

i have a levis 501 STF in 30x32, it fits ok but i need a belt so its kind of big. what size would you recommend in APC NS? i wouldnt mind wearing a belt. i'd rather have it a little loose than too tight. i dont want to be wearing skinny jeans. so do you think size 28 would be a good idea?

Kino, your fine. my NC 's got the same thing a couple days in, three months later theyre fine.

honestly i would size down more than that. i'm almost 37 around my hip bones, where i wear my jeans, and i went with size 32. should have sized down to 31's as i still have and extra 1 1/2 inches that has stretched out making them really loose in my waist.

and of course you can only size down enough to where your legs can still fit in them also.

thanks for ur advice! , but unfortunately i can't be able to try it at the store as i'm located somewhere else. but yeah hopefully it'll be fine :o

u wanted a skinny fit is it? :P

Did you get the same size in the PS as the NC?

i got NC's in 28 and i got PS's in 27. Strange enough, when i first got the NC's even though they were a bigger number size they were alot tighter. The cut is completely different. (i posted measurements a page or two back)

Ok, thanks for the info. I think you said the waist is 30? So the PS measures 3 inches larger than tagged? Or was that when you've weared them for a while?

i dont' remember what i said, you'd have to go back and check. And that fit pic was the first time i wore them

heres a fit picture of the apc new standards size 25. this is day 6 of wearing them. i should of went for the PS, since i wanted a slimmer fit, but i'm gonna stick with these until i get around to ordering them.. which probably happen for a while, due to funds.

wdywt81908ic0.png

what do you guys think?