A.P.C.

jeepster

what size is it eplsoccer71? mind posting some measurements such as rise and waistband?

They are a 29 and they stretched out to about a 34. I will post measurements later. The rise I know is less than the NS and I believe they are discontinued. The leg also has a slight flare to it.

So I tried on the NC's the other day when I was at the soho store... I may be wrong, but they honestly looked and felt infinitely baggier than the NC's I bought a year ago. I tried on a 34, the same size I got a year ago, and they just like looked so much bigger. Frankly, thats disappointing cause I love the fit of my NC's and wanted a new pair to start for this year, but they just didn't look right anymore. I sized down to a 33, which is 2 down, then to a 32, but the leg opening didn't seem to tape much at all and the back thigh was just loose. Bummer :\

i am still trying to figure out what size NS i should get. I wear a 38 in nudie AJDH but they are big on me. I thought about getting a 35 but i just read might have to size down some more. what size should i get?

i am still trying to figure out what size NS i should get. I wear a 38 in nudie AJDH but they are big on me. I thought about getting a 35 but i just read might have to size down some more. what size should i get?

measure your actual waist circumference. Subtract two inches (or 5.08 cm) and get that size from apc.fr.

... or you could read the thread? Oh, you're probably fat too, so I would suggest going with Rescues, not New Standards.

you should have def hemmed those. way too much stacking to the point it doesn't look good. you shouldn't have lower thigh stacking.

yeah i think i may have put them on after a few days of being wrinkled so there is stacking in the upper thigh. i also thought that looked a little strange. usually they dont have that kind of stacking. still should i consider hemming them? never really thought about it...maybe cuffing?

yeah i think i may have put them on after a few days of being wrinkled so there is stacking in the upper thigh. i also thought that looked a little strange. usually they dont have that kind of stacking. still should i consider hemming them? never really thought about it...maybe cuffing?

i cant give you an exact nuumber but you could probably take around 2 inches off of them. just cuff them to see how much stacking you will have. and once you find how much you like. then take off however much you have cuffed with the proper amount of stacking that you like. if that makes sense