A.P.C.

jeepster

I skimmed some pages, and I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere... but I need some quick helpz bc I'm really thinking about getting a pair of APC's and I'm a bitch when it comes to ordering without trying on clothes...

1. If i prefer my jeans to be slim, not tight... should I go with NS or PS? I understand that if I go with NS, I have to size down 2 and that they will stretch immensely.

2. I don't want stacking/honeycombs to be rather explicit when I wear them in, does this solely depend on me altering the hem?

3. Does the indigo from these jeans leak onto light color objects, or even onto shirts?

4. Are the cheapest places to cop APCS from Tobi or Context with the promo codes?

thanks

I skimmed some pages, and I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere... but I need some quick helpz bc I'm really thinking about getting a pair of APC's and I'm a bitch when it comes to ordering without trying on clothes...

1. If i prefer my jeans to be slim, not tight... should I go with NS or PS? I understand that if I go with NS, I have to size down 2 and that they will stretch immensely.

2. I don't want stacking/honeycombs to be rather explicit when I wear them in, does this solely depend on me altering the hem?

3. Does the indigo from these jeans leak onto light color objects, or even onto shirts?

4. Are the cheapest places to cop APCS from Tobi or Context with the promo codes?

thanks

PS will be a better choice .

3. should wash it individually , to prevent any shit happen. as for sneakers , it bleed a little on my white canvas already.

can go denimbaronline.com , with their 20% discount code. ;)

Thanks.

Not hard at all. I'm not all that active. I work an office job - don't play any sports or anything. I went running in them maybe 3 times. They were just real tight to begin with.

i know the feeling of real tight to begin with lol. my problem is going out in public although i wear my raws to work.

haha

i returned mines that same day

i just got a new pair from mauro [thread is at SF] at a great price

tagged size 31...my true waist (or where i wear my jeans) is 35"

they fit great...i can button all the buttons fine...i know theyre gonna stretch but im not someone who likes super tight denim

BTW the tagged 31 measure 17" waist (BiG method) after a few hrs of wear...i failed to measure them before i tried em on

heya , do post a pic of ur fitting !

how petit standard fits like?

thanks.

The PS fits a lot like New Standards. Lower raise and a little bit tighter though.

but not quite as tight as the NC either. i posted this already but it's already obvious you're too lazy to go back a few pages but i got NC in 28 and PS in 27 and the PS were less tight and fitted better. The hem (opening) is also smaller on the PS if that matters to you

Just wear them or soak the waist and wear them until they dry. They will stretch out.

so i just got my cures...and they're really really tight.

like, i cant even button them up. should i exchange for a size larger or just wait till they stretch out (just not button them up)?

how many buttons can you get closed? are they only too tight in the waist, or is completely skin tight all the way down through the knee?

i can get the top button if i squeeze really hard. skin tight only in thighs, knees on down- not soo much.

it's too late now to return em :o:(