A.P.C.

jeepster

Does anyone know how the fit of the PS compares to Levi's 511? Thanks

Na, NC is closest to a 511, same taper. i just tried on the same size in a NS as a PS today, and basically its the ps is the same straight, not at all tapered fit as a NS but just slimmer and with a lower rise. if that helps...

nice! for the size 25 prestretching the waist is like a 27 right?

ya. but somehow mine doesn't stretch out that much to be frank.

btw, anyone knows why my apc NS doesn't come with the pin at the 1st belt loop??

i ordered online from apc japan. also, mine dun seem to have the tag "new stanrdard"

yo next time your gunna be in the neighborhood hit me up so we can discuss the neg. rep you gave me...

Ha ha ha.

INTERNETZ TOUGH GAI OK

(i'm gonna neg you so haaard)

Hi, im new to this forum. i like the fit of the petite standard, but i dont want my jeans to fade... so is there any APC jeans that is plain and has petite standard fit? or do i have to do some stuff to the petite standard raws? and what happens if u do keep washing the APC raw denim? hope u can help me thanks. oh and i like the black raws.

Hi, im new to this forum. i like the fit of the petite standard, but i dont want my jeans to fade... so is there any APC jeans that is plain and has petite standard fit? or do i have to do some stuff to the petite standard raws? and what happens if u do keep washing the APC raw denim? hope u can help me thanks. oh and i like the black raws.

if u keep washing them, they'll be lighter overtime.

if u keep washing them, they'll be lighter overtime.

oh thanks for ur answer. so if i dont want the jeans fade as little as possible, but i want the petite standard fit, then how can i get it? are there any non-raw jeans that APC sells which have good fits? if not is there any way i can send the APC raws for treatment? thanks.

^^^ you're really confusing? you want a pair of apc jeans that have a petit standard look, but don't want them to fade?

then buy a pair of petit standards from apc, and dont wash them. if you want a petite standard look, but faded, then wear and wash your jeans alot.

apc has non-raw in some of their models. mostly in-store tho.

oh thanks for ur answer. so if i dont want the jeans fade as little as possible, but i want the petite standard fit, then how can i get it? are there any non-raw jeans that APC sells which have good fits? if not is there any way i can send the APC raws for treatment? thanks.

You can also go for the PS cords - I don't know anyone who has actually gotten them but they could be an option.

To be fair, jeans always fade, we just put a lot more emphasis on them, you don't need to get them ultratight (so more creases form), you can just get a well-fitting pair of jeans and treat them like any other pair of jeans, they'll fade a bit but won't be as extreme as some of the jeans you see here.

the black raw denim doesn't fade very much. i've been wearing mine for 4 months and i still can't see any fade lines. they should be ok if that's what you are looking for.

Either way cold soaking wont get you much shrinkage. I'm pretty sure apcs are sanforized also which means you will only get a tiny bit of shrinkage even with a hot soak. At most they'd probably shrink back to around the original size.

Lets say your fat ass friend put on your jeans and stretched them out a lot since apc ns are known for crazy stretching. Is it possible to shrink them back to how they were before your fat friend stretched them out?

Lets say your fat ass friend put on your jeans and stretched them out a lot since apc ns are known for crazy stretching. Is it possible to shrink them back to how they were before your fat friend stretched them out?

yes, it's called hot water.

but theyll stretch right back out. you bought the wrong size

yes, it's called hot water.

but theyll stretch right back out. you bought the wrong size

I got a size 29 on my NS but my true waist is 32-32.5 but the waist on these ns are about 33.5 because I bought them from someone who wore them a little. So I am assuming if I soak them and they shrink back to their original size then they will only stretch to conform to my body and hopefully not all the way back out to 33.5.

When most people measure their waist, are you measuring where your jeans usually sit? Because most of the time, people wear their pants at the hip area. The waist is normally measured right above the hips just below the belly button.

J/W.

For those that remember, I had a bought a pair of sz. 29 NS's that I couldn't get any buttons done. I vowed to work out, etc. until I could fit (mainly for other reasons). I now can get all the buttons done except 1 (free-balling, TMI I know). I still haven't worn them in public (due to the thighs being incredibly tight and not being able to really wear them how I want) but I do throw them on every now and then around the house.

When most people measure their waist, are you measuring where your jeans usually sit? Because most of the time, people wear their pants at the hip area. The waist is normally measured right above the hips just below the belly button.

J/W.

For those that remember, I had a bought a pair of sz. 29 NS's that I couldn't get any buttons done. I vowed to work out, etc. until I could fit (mainly for other reasons). I now can get all the buttons done except 1 (free-balling, TMI I know). I still haven't worn them in public (due to the thighs being incredibly tight and not being able to really wear them how I want) but I do throw them on every now and then around the house.

Measure at where you want your jeans to sit.

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

New detailed pictures, couldnt really seem to capture all the contrast there is on this pair using my new cam though....

New Cures at 9.5 months

Hot soak at 4.5 months

Contemplating on another soak at 12 months

Any suggestions?

They look amazing, I don't get how they're so faded without a single wash. My new cures weren't anywhere near as faded at 9 months and I wore them like everyday