A.P.C.

jeepster

I just bought new cures today, i tried them on and they basically look like they have been painted on me. I was wondering will they stretch much? (they are size 27 btw.)

Most likely. Are you able to button them up all the way? I couldnt get the top two on my hipsters for like a week. Just keep wearing them. Feel free to do some lunges and or squats.

I normally fit in LVC 36 and Sammie and Eternal 35-36 but I copped APC NS in 34 but now I am thinking I went to big, i am seeing a ton of stretch in the knee, not really anywhere else(maybe a lil in the thigh) did I buy them too big?

First Day 109.jpg

Friday 8-29-8.jpg

Sunday

IMG_0972.jpg

i also got black's NS in 34, I am told those dont stretch as much as the indigo, should I cop some 33's and sell the 34's or is there a way to tighten them up a tad?

Most likely. Are you able to button them up all the way? I couldnt get the top two on my hipsters for like a week. Just keep wearing them. Feel free to do some lunges and or squats.

Thanks for the info, i can button all the buttons so i guess im good. One more question though. On the tag of the NC's it says, New Cure F. What does that F mean??

Thanks for the info, i can button all the buttons so i guess im good. One more question though. On the tag of the NC's it says, New Cure F. What does that F mean??

You are going to have to wait for another NC owner to fully answer that. But a guess could be that its from the Fall line. Not really sure though.

I just bought new cures today, i tried them on and they basically look like they have been painted on me. I was wondering will they stretch much? (they are size 27 btw.)

I bought mine 2 years ago, 28s, perfect fit. I now weigh around 20 pounds more (quitting speed does wonders) and they still fit and I can still button them up.

The F stands for Femme, the new cures come in both female and male styles. The male fit would be labeled New Cure H. I believe there are fewer buttons on the fly of the femme style, otherwise I'm not sure

I just bought the one with the F. Does that mean i bought the female version??? FUCKKKKKKKK.

Whats the differences with the male and female version.

Im pissed now.

I just bought the one with the F. Does that mean i bought the female version??? FUCKKKKKKKK.

Im pissed now.

From a little searching here, the difference is the rise. The F has a lower rise compared to the H. (The F has one button less than the H.)

Im pissed now.

why does it matter?

whats up iralex! anyway, some men( such as myself) have a complex about wearing clothing intended for females, or even unisex. even when no one else could possibly know. most men dont want to feel secretly androgynous.

citizen: you have a stockier build than your clique, so dont shoot for the same fit. large upperbody+skinny jeans fit isn't whats up. your fit is spot-on for your body-type. only ectomorphs can get away with skinny jeans. i wouldn't even recommen apc's for non-skinny dudes, but with your fit you pass.

From a little searching here, the difference is the rise. The F has a lower rise compared to the H. (The F has one button less than the H.)
why does it matter?

I went back to the store to go exchange it, but there was only a 25 in cures. Tried that shit on, WAY TOO TIGHT. The guy told me all apc's have a high rise, so I tried the F nc's on again and decided i liked the fit. Kept those fuckers -___-

Lol damn I'm really loving my APC NS atm. Almost 3 months ;], might do a soak in a few weeks.

I wear my NS pretty much everyday. Only tuesday and thursday I wear my SExI bk in the morning, and back to my APC when I get home for 3-4 more hrs.

I'll post pics whenever.

heres a fit picture of the apc new standards size 25. this is day 6 of wearing them. i should of went for the PS, since i wanted a slimmer fit, but i'm gonna stick with these until i get around to ordering them.. which probably happen for a while, due to funds.

wdywt81908ic0.png

what do you guys think?

i think they look pretty good i have size 25 but my thighs are a tad bigger than yours. so no fit pics yet. rather let them break in some more.

My pair of APC NS 29 are stretched out and I am no longer liking the fit that much. If I hot soak them to shrink them, will the stay slimmer or eventually just stretch back out to what they are now? Also, whats the best way to shrink NS without losing much indigo? Thanks