A.P.C.

jeepster

My pair of APC NS 29 are stretched out and I am no longer liking the fit that much. If I hot soak them to shrink them, will the stay slimmer or eventually just stretch back out to what they are now? Also, whats the best way to shrink NS without losing much indigo? Thanks

They'll stretch back out. Don't hem them if you're going to sell them.

They'll stretch back out. Don't hem them if you're going to sell them.

mine didn't. try it before you ditch them.

Bahahaha.

Just stepped into the SoHo NYC APC Flagship store to grab my brother a pair of Rescues, so I had some time to kill while he got his massive thighs into some dry denim.

Looking around, I saw some faded denim, which piqued my curiosity, considering I was certain APC only sold dry denim. After further examination and some banter with the SA (nice dude btw), apparently, these are APC

NSs that people come in and hand over to an Associate and get 1/2 off their next jean purchase. These ripped, distressed and beloved jeans are then reinforced, retagged as 'Butler Worn Out Series', and sold.

For $255 USD.

Jeans that have been pissed on, bled on, generally worn for months without end and exposed to funk, jizz, sweat, and god knows what else, being sold for over $100 more than a pair brand new?

And apparently they've been selling like hotcakes. The best part? The SA kept constantly gesturing towards my jeans and hinting that they'd be glad to take them off my hands.

edit x-post: APC NS worn 1 year 5 washes, selling for $300 in Supermarket, hehe

Bahahaha.

Just stepped into the SoHo NYC APC Flagship store to grab my brother a pair of Rescues, so I had some time to kill while he got his massive thighs into some dry denim.

Looking around, I saw some faded denim, which piqued my curiosity, considering I was certain APC only sold dry denim. After further examination and some banter with the SA (nice dude btw), apparently, these are APC

NSs that people come in and hand over to an Associate and get 1/2 off their next jean purchase. These ripped, distressed and beloved jeans are then reinforced, retagged as 'Butler Worn Out Series', and sold.

For $255 USD.

Jeans that have been pissed on, bled on, generally worn for months without end and exposed to funk, jizz, sweat, and god knows what else, being sold for over $100 more than a pair brand new?

And apparently they've been selling like hotcakes. The best part? The SA kept constantly gesturing towards my jeans and hinting that they'd be glad to take them off my hands.

edit x-post: APC NS worn 1 year 5 washes, selling for $300 in Supermarket, hehe

I think it's awesome that they do this and I also think that's a huge value for the money.

More information: The name 'Butler Worn Out' is derived from them calling the person who wore the jeans, the 'Butler', whose initials will then be marked on your jean crotch.

holy shiet.

If anyone is in need of a pair of APC jeans, I could get them for you for retail, free shipping in the USA if interested...

PM me.

thanks

You mean jeans that you can get for 20% off from denimbar.com, or from blackbirdballard.com for 10% + free shipping? Or from apc.fr for retail?

Oh okay. Thanks, what a great deal.

You mean jeans that you can get for 20% off from denimbar.com, or from blackbirdballard.com for 10% + free shipping? Or from apc.fr for retail?

Oh okay. Thanks, what a great deal.

Last I checked DenimBar didn't offer Black Denim, nor do they offer the Petit Standards

I doubt they'd give you free shipping either

I am open to negotiate too, which is why I said PM me if interested.

No need to jump on my back about it man...

Bahahaha.

yo next time your gunna be in the neighborhood hit me up so we can discuss the neg. rep you gave me...

Just received my APC New Standards from db. I bought one two years ago at size 29 (my true waist is 31) and it is now a perfect slouched fit that I love.

This time around, I got a size 28. Very suprised to find the denim has become suprisingly much more softer than I got originally a while back. It's also has much more grey tones to it than normal. In addition, I didn't have to suck in all that hard while buttoning up my jeans, opposed to the time I had a nightmare getting my size 29s on. (my waist has been considerably the same throughout the past years) Because it was only a little difficult to get on, I'm considering whether to size down to a 27. I'll post pics in a bit for any recommendations. I could currently button up all 5, so I'm assuming it will stretch out too much.

Not sure if I'm just making things up, but have APC jeans gone down in quality since a few years ago? It might just be me...

Just received my APC New Standards from db. I bought one two years ago at size 29 (my true waist is 31) and it is now a perfect slouched fit that I love.

This time around, I got a size 28. Very suprised to find the denim has become suprisingly much more softer than I got originally a while back. It's also has much more grey tones to it than normal. In addition, I didn't have to suck in all that hard while buttoning up my jeans, opposed to the time I had a nightmare getting my size 29s on. (my waist has been considerably the same throughout the past years) Because it was only a little difficult to get on, I'm considering whether to size down to a 27. I'll post pics in a bit for any recommendations. I could currently button up all 5, so I'm assuming it will stretch out too much.

Not sure if I'm just making things up, but have APC jeans gone down in quality since a few years ago? It might just be me...

So here are the pics

My size 29 (hemmed, worn for year, like the fit)

333256157.jpg

333256165.jpg

New ones I just got size 28. seems already like its a good fit

333256183.jpg

333256173.jpg

While the new ones are still pretty slim, I'm just afraid that the super-stretch APCs usually undergo will just screw up the fit on these.

Should I size one down? Also I was considering to not get these hemmed to try to wear them like Diors, super-stacked, but not sure if it can work. I'm short, 5'8ish

Nik, thats the same dilemma im dealing with! HAHA PS are way to low rise for me, doesnt work with my body. i just got a NS in a 30 (i wear 31 in NC) and from the knee up its fine, knee down is so baggy though!

If NC came in black i would never need another pair of denim again! HAHA

Nik, thats the same dilemma im dealing with! HAHA PS are way to low rise for me, doesnt work with my body. i just got a NS in a 30 (i wear 31 in NC) and from the knee up its fine, knee down is so baggy though!

If NC came in black i would never need another pair of denim again! HAHA

The PS is just too leg-hugging for my liking. sadly didn't manage to sell it so i just gave it to my sis. And it's really sad that 25 is the smallest they have for NS. otherwise it would be perfect for me i reckon.

i just love the way NC fits even after wearing it for 1 year +